Chapter 1: Luis's Life

Luis's P.O.V.
"Hey, bring my breakfast!" somebody orders me and I hurry to obey since I don't want a beating this early in the morning.

Now, let's hear my story.

I am Luis Black, son of Aether Black who is the current alpha of this Forest green pack. My mother died when I was twelve. My mother was a powerful she-alpha and she died while protecting me from ten fighter werewolves who attacked us when me and some other pups were playing in our pack ground. That time, I heard some of pack members saying I was the cause of my mother's death, but my father still loved me until the day of my fourteen birthday. Everyone was excited to see the inner wolf of future Alpha but that never happened. My wolf hadn't came out that day and my life become living hell. My father made me move from my room and live at the basement as a pack omega.

Normally omegas are those pack members who committed some kind of misdeed against the pack.

Usually a pack member would be killed or forced to leave their pack if they did any serious offence. But some times, people are given the chance to stay by becoming an omega of that pack. Omegas are like house slave and they are not allowed to speak with others directly and have no right to complain about the way other members treated them.

On my fourteen birthday, I become an omega but I still don't understand what I did to deserve this. I never committed any kind of misdeed, never misbehaved, never been disrespectful towards other. So what the hell I did wrong anyway? Is it my fault that the child created by my parents union doesn't have an inner wolf like other werewolf child? Is it my fault that goddess forgot to give me an inner wolf? No, it's not. But all the pack members and my father don't understand that simple fact. Now sometimes my father even tells me that if my mother knew about me bringing such a disgrace to our family, she would had never wasted her life savings someone like me.

But this must be a lie, right? Since my mother used to say that she would always love me no matter what. She told me that even before my birth, a very powerful witch, Vladimir De Amblie had told her that her son would be a very special wolf. So she always told me that no matter what happens in the future, never forget that I am different because I am special. Although she was a powerful she-alpha and used to be a the best fighter in this pack but she always treated everyone respectfully. Shen even let any pack members to hurt or disrespect an omega and she make sure to punish them if they wouldn't listen to her. She always taught me to respect everyone, no matter who they are. But everything changed after her death. I used to believe that when I become the Alpha, I would bring everything back to the way it was before her death but now I know that day will never come.

"Hey fag, where is my breakfast?" I look up to see Drake is coming towards my direction. Immediately I try to get away from his path but he still manages to shove me. He is the son of the Beta and also the future alpha of this pack since my father adopted him as his son after my fourteenth birthday. My mother was the younger sister of the Beta, so Drake is also my cousin.

I always get beaten and humiliated much more than any omegas mainly because of Drake and his obedient followers. Drake always achieves some sorts of sadistic pleasure in seeing my pain. I don't know how they found about me being gay, but they use it as another excuse to makes my life even more miserable.

But what no one knows is that I am planning to leave this pack after my eighteenth birthday which is in the next week and go somewhere far far away from here and live as a simple human. No werewolf can identify me as a werewolf descendent because my scent is just like any other human being. My mother actually left me with a quite large amount of money which my uncle, the Beta of this pack gave me a week ago. She told him to give me that money before my eighteenth birthday, like she knew I would need that money now. Nobody in this pack beside my uncle and me know about my leaving this pack and I wish to keep it this way.

"Hey omega, didn't you hear what I told you? Or are you intentionally ignoring us because you want us to waste our precious time beating you?" Taylor asks me with a cruel smirk. Taylor used to be my best friend but like everyone else he also changed and become one of my tormenters. Surprisingly I don't hold any special grudge against him and other insignificant people here since all of them are following what my father and Drake are doing.

Now almost every pack members are present in the dinning hall and other two omegas had joined me for serving everyone.

Suddenly everything stops and I look at the door to see my father, my uncle and other two pack members are entering this hall.

"Where is my son?" my father asks immediately after entering.

"Here, Dad!" Drake replies cheerfully. My father smiles at him. It is the same smile he used to give me before my cursed birthday.

I look away from them. Although it been four years since he doesn't acknowledge me as his son but it still hurts to see my own father interacting with Drake this way while ignoring my existence.

Note:  Hey there! Thank you so much for starting to read this book. Hope you're going to enjoy this story😊.
5/10/2016