Chapter 4: Luis's happiness

Luis's POV
I just can't believe that I am going to the Bloodmoon festival! The amount of happiness I am feeling now is indescribable.

When my father made me an omega after that cursed birthday, I lost the hope to ever go there in my whole life because omegas are not allowed there.

Even since I was little, my mom used to tell me so many stories about the island called Iezala. She said this island is situated at the middle of Pacific Ocean and only we werewolves and other demon species can see this island. That Island is protected by a powerful spell which is cast by the same witch friend of her who told her about me being a special child many years before my birth.

Well this is kinda true since I am the only werewolf who is a exactly like a human. I don't even know if I can see the island when we are going to reach there. What will happen if I can't see or feel anything but water there? Are all of them going to leave me to die by drowning in the Pacific? Although I fear the answers but nothing can dampen my happiness.

I know this will be my first and last time going there since even if they allow omegas from now on, I will be leaving this pack after we get back from there and try to hide somewhere in this big world where no one knows about me.

My mom used to tell me that Iezala is so beautiful that it is called werewolves' heaven. Iezala has beautiful mountains, waterfalls and sea beach. I also heard that they have a big city inside that island which contains every new things invented by human. In Iezala people can stay in their wolf form all the time if they wish so. 

"Luis!", I look up to see my uncle coming in my way.

My uncle is the only person in this pack who doesn't hate me. Perhaps because I look similar to my mother who was his sister. But he ignores me inside the pack house and never stop his pack-mates when they beat me for insignificant faults. He told me to come to this secret place inside the wood tonight for some unknown reason.

So I was waiting for him to come here for almost two hour and was about to go to the pack house to sleep.

"Uncle Sam," I greet him tiredly.

"There is something I need to tell you."

"Okay."

"Luis, this is the first time you are going somewhere as a omega. I know you only heard good stuff about this festival but there is also some other stuff you need to know before going to the Bloodriver pack. Bloodriver pack is the most powerful warrior werewolves pack and they hate omegas with every fibre of their body. So please try not to draw any of their attention and please do everything they tell you without any questions when you are there, because if something happens there I would not be able to save you", he inform me unnecessarily.

This this nothing different from the things I already knew since my own pack is no better than them anyway and I am someone who always try very hard to not make peoples notice my existence.

"Don't worry. I will not do anything to get any attention.", I assure him.

"Alright then, Good night.", wow, so I waited two hours here in this woods with mosquitoes biting every single drops of blood out of me for this.

"Good night," I also tell him while trying hard not to show any disappointment or anger on my face. Because I know if I do, he will take it as a disrespect towards him. After all he is this pack's Beta and I learned long time ago there is nobody here who likes to overlook my any insignificant faults.

After that I go back to the packhouse. My little cell in the basement which is my 'room' for four years, contains only a small mattress and my books. But still this is the only place where I can go to hide from everyone and reality and sleep thinking tomorrow will be a better day and I will not be alone in this big world.