Chapter 10 : He can't die

Maya's P.O.V
It's been only one hour since we landed on Iezala and my master is already missing. He always manages to sneak out. This is his first time coming here and what if he get lost in here and couldn't find his way back to our temporary home. Sometimes I wonder how such a powerful and wise person like him can be so childish. I know he is young but still he got a great responsibility on his shoulders.

"Beat him until you are absolutely sure he will going to die and then throw his body in the the Black Forest to be eaten by the wild animals."

Suddenly I heard someone saying these cruel words in a booming voice and stop walking. I follow the direction of the voice to see a crowd gathering around the new the Alpha of Blood river pack while he is looking at someone on the ground. I follow his gaze to find my self looking at a young man laying on the ground while holding his chest. I look at his face and let out a gasp of surprise.

The young man is about the age of seventeen. He has beautiful raven black hair and the bluest eyes I even saw in my life. He is so beautiful that his beauty can almost rival my master's which is something I never thought possible.

But what makes my heart to stop beating is the expression on his face. It is same expression I saw 200 years ago on her face when she was looking at her killer who was also same person she used to loved more than her own life.

I shake my head to clear that image. I should not think about that horrible event anymore since I already got her back now. Only this time, she had born as a man. But I don't care if it is a him or her, I will always be loyal to my master for all my immortal life.

I was brought back from my review when I heard loud cheering form the crowd. I look at direction of the young man and wish I hadn't. Ten peoples form Blood river pack is beating that boy mercilessly. The ground is covered with the blood flowing freely form that young man. But what makes me shudder is the condition of his body. His once beautiful body is now covered in his own blood and his beautiful face is now disfigured. He is lying lifelessly on the ground now.

No no no....How could I let this happened, I didn't even hear a single cry of pain. He reminds me so much like her before her death. There is almost fifty or more werewolves gathering here, so I can't fight them all to save that boy.

"I think he is dead now. Take him to the Black Forest and throw him there.", said the Beta of Blood river pack. One of the man from Blood river throw the lifeless body of that boy on his right shoulder and begin to walk towards north. I can only assume that they are going towards the Black Forest which contains all kind of carnivores.

No, I can't let this boy to die this way. I know he is not dead yet. I can still feel his strong energy flow, I never feel this much energy coming from any other werewolves in my life. I can only assume that he is someone born to do great works and now he is going to die before completing those.

No, I will not let him die. All I need to do is find my master now. I know my master can save this boy if it is not too late. My master is one of the most powerful creature ever born in this world and he can do almost anything.

Goddess, please help me to find my master before it's too late. Please don't let that boy die before he can help. Please don't let the history repeat itself. Please don't let someone kill his own mate again.

Author's Note:
Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you for reading.
17/10/2016