Chapter 11: Connect with The Wolf

Luis's P.O.V
There is so much pain. Why am I not dead yet? Did they hate me this much that they won't even want to kill me properly? When they left me in this forest, I would have beg them to kill me if only I could. But alas! They won't left a bone to break or any blood to flow out from my body, so it was impossible for me have the strength to say anything.

I don't know how much time had past because I can't open my eyes. I hope it is the night time so the wild animals will be coming soon and I can finally have my blissful death.

You can't die now.

Suddenly I heard the sweet voice of that Angel from before. Oh Finally! I got someone who can kill me properly so I can be free from this painful body.

Angel, Please Kill me now.
I beg him.

No. You can't die.
He tells me cruelly.

Why? I thought you care about me. Please don't tell me that you also hate me.
I feel tears coming out from eyes. I can bear pain but I can't bear any more hatred now and specially not from my Angel. He is the one and only person who always talks sweetly to some abomination like me.

No. I can never hate you. But Luis, you need to live, you can't die now.

But how? Even If you don't kill me, I am going to die. But you can make it less painful by killing me now. Please Angel, I beg you to kill me. It is too painful. I am going to die anyway, nobody can save me now.

Only you can save yourself.

How?
I ask him tiredly. I really don't understand, why he is not killing me if he doesn't hate me.

All you need is to have the wish to keep living in your heart.

Why would I want to live?
I would laugh at him if I got any strength to do that.

If you die today then who is going to save your father and mate in the future?

Even in my extreme pain, I feel something shoot from my heart. Although my mate wants me dead but I still love him. And I also never stop loving my father even if he hates me now. I don't want anything happens to them.

What you mean by that?
I feel my heart beating like crazy.

There will be a war between Vampires and other demon species very soon in the near future. If that war continues for too long then every species in this world are going to die and the earth will not be habitable anymore. I will need your help to stop that war.
Angel informs in a very serious tone which I never thought he possesses.

How? I am just like a weak human. I don't even got a inner wolf.
Now I am really anxious about my father and mate because I am too weak to protect them.

No. You have your inner wolf just fine but it had not outed since it takes a little more time to get mature than others.
He informs me.

Suddenly a sharp pain shoot though the every part of my body and my breathing become ragged. Oh no, I am going to die very soon but I can't die before knowing the peoples I love are safe.

Angel, you told me to not die but.....but I don't think my body is going to last for very long......I can't take this anymore.
Again sharp pain shoot from everywhere and this time I feel myself losing consciousness.

LUIS!!! DON'T GIVE UP. You need to connect with your wolf right now. Just think about that black wolf you saw three day ago. THINK ABOUT HIM.

Did I see any black wolf three days ago? I tried to find inside my pain sicken brain. Too much pain, I can't think properly. Suddenly a image of that beautiful but dangerous black wolf with shinning red eyes enter my mind and something snap inside me. I cry out in a inhuman voice, I never thought I could make. I feel every broken bones of my body is breaking again and skins are ripping from every part of my body.

I don't know how much time I am in this unbearable pain. My mind is foggy and numb now. I really wish for thousandth times for someone to kill me.

Then suddenly everything stops. I don't feel any pain anymore.

Finally! I am dead now. Did goddess send me to the heaven? No, She hates me, so I think she sent me to the hell.

Although I dare to open my eyes but I know I have to. I open my eyes to see a full moon shining brightly in the night sky. I tried to get up but my body feels so heavy. Finally I somehow manages to stand on my hands and legs but my body becomes imbalance when I tried to stand on my legs.

What's happening? Why my body feels so different? Then I look at my body properly for the first time.

Holy sh*t, of course my body should feel different now. Because it is not a human body anymore. This is the body of a black wolf. This is must be my inner wolf form. I can't believe I actually manages to turn into this form before my obvious death. So that means I am not dead yet.

I look at my surroundings and surprised to find myself in the same clearing I saw in my dreams three days ago, even the full moon is also in same position I saw in my dream.

Suddenly I feel someone's presence here and before I know what I am doing, I turn into that direction and let out a deep throaty warning growl for the intruder. Then finally confirming that the person is not too close to attack me, I let myself look at the intruder face for the first time and let out a gasp when I found myself looking at the Angel of Fire.