Chapter 12: My Angel

Luis's P.O.V
His hairs are like the red hot flames of burning fire, green eyes are burning with suppressed energy and whole body seems to be glowing in the darkness.

He is the most beautiful creature I ever saw in my life. His wings are the only things missing otherwise I would have no doubt that he is an angel.

When his eyes met mine, he give me a breathtakingly beautiful smile. He take a step forward me but before I know what I am doing, I let out a deep warning growling through my chest again. Jesus Christ, I am actuality trying to frighten someone who looks so beautiful and innocent. I want to tell him sorry but I can't in my current wolf form.

He looks surprised by my behaviour and his beautiful green eyes widen a little in shock. Then like suddenly it's hits him, he started laughing. Although he looks like someone over eighteen but his laugh surprisingly remind me a innocent little child. Wow, he is so cute.

Finally he stop laughing that adorable laugh and look at me more seriously.

"I am so sorry. It's good that you didn't try to bite my head off. I am so stupid for not introducing myself first.",  he tells me in the same sweet voice I heard in my dreams and when I was about to die. So this is my Angel. I always knew he is a beautiful angel from his sweet voice.

"I am Ethan Parker. It's really nice to finally meet you, Luis.", he introduced himself while giving me one of his beautiful smiles.

I have too many questions for him but I don't know how to change back into my human form or talk when I am in wolf form.

"Why don't we seat here and talk? I will try to answer all your questions.", he tells me while lowering himself into the ground.

He pats the ground beside him to tell me to seat with him. So I go there, fold my four legs and seat with my head on my front paws and then look at him.

"For one month, I was having dreams about you but didn't know who you are or where to find you, so when your mother came to me I finally discovered your identity.", He informs me while looking at my eyes.

This is absolutely impossible. My mother had died six years ago when I was twelve. I remember that horrific incident like it happens yesterday.

I let out a growl to inform Ethan that I didn't like this kind of bulls*its about my deceased mother. Ethan looks at me and gives me a apologetic smile.

"Living peoples are not the only persons I can talk to. You see your mother really loves you and didn't like how her mate is treating you in her absence. So she came to me for help and coincidentally I was also looking for you.", he informs me with a gentle voice.

I really can't fully believe that my mother is the one who had send this little Angel to save me. But I always knew she looks after me even though I can't see her.

"I am so sorry that I couldn't save you from today's horrific experience. Believe me, I was looking for you even since I got here. I never thought that this much is going to happen this soon. I didn't even see today's event coming.", he said with a very sad and pained expression on his angelic face and seeing this is really breaking my heart.

So I go there and lick his face until his face break into a adorable laugh again. He wraps his small hands around my neck and buried his face in my far.

Now that he is so close I observe him properly. He is wearing red T-shirt and black jeans. He looks so tiny and adorable that someone can cuddle him all day like a teddy bear.

"Hey, I am not that tiny, you are just too big.", he informs me, clearly offended. Then pout at me like a five years old.

He is absolutely adorable. I would have pinch his cheeks if I have my hands now. When I was little, I always wanted a cute little brother but werewolf children takes too long to born so I never told my parents. Seeing Ethan today make me feel all those feelings I used to have before my life became a living hell.

"I can be your brother, if you want me to. Not that I am pressuring you or anything. No, I really don't. I know I am extremely annoying and it is really hard for anyone put up with someone like me. I sometimes talks too much and make peoples wants to pounce me........", I lick his face again to make him stop his bubbling.

Of course I want this little angel to be my brother. He is everything I always hope to find in a little brother. I only hope that he won't going to start hating me like my father or.....my mate.

"It's actually good that I wasn't there when it happens today otherwise you will have to go through the pain of losing a mate.", suddenly a dark scary voice informs me.

I look at my angel's face in surprise and find myself looking at someone else. He is not the person who is childish, innocent and full of happiness anymore, he is someone's with a dangerous glint in his eyes which says he will kill everyone who dares to anger him.

Suddenly he looks like the Angel of Death and it sent shivers run down my spine. No, I really don't want him to kill my mate.

Then he looks at me and he expression soften and then gives me a sad smile.

"Don't worry. I will not going to harm your mate. I know how this mating works for us and how you can't hate your mate, even if he kills you.", he tells me with a voice full of.....pain.

This surprise me. He talks like someone who is talking from experience.

I want to ask him if something like this happened in the past but before I can, he lay down on the grass-cover ground.

"Ohh, this is so soft. I am soooo sleepyyy.", he purrs and within a minute my new little brother is snoring softly.

He looks so cute and innocent in his sleep that I don't have the heart to wake him and ask millions of questions I have inside my head. Like what the hell he meant when he said that there will be a war between Vampires and other demon species.

Vampires are one of the most fearsome demon species. Physically they are as strong as werewolves but they can move with a speed which can't be registered by eyes. So if they are in a war against us then we are all going to die very soon.

But alas! you can't disturb a beautiful sleeping angel, so I have no choice but to wait.

Seeing his peaceful and angelic sleeping face, is also making me sleepy. So I lay down on the grass beside him and close my eyes and within seconds I feel myself consumed by darkness.