Chapter 7: Because I am an Omega

Luis's P.O.V.
I pull the red T-shirt with OMEGA written on it over my head. They gave me three set of these red T-shirts and red pants to wear while in Iezala.

Wearing my new uniform I start cleaning the house my pack is currently staying. I am halfway cleaning the living room when I feel a hand connecting with my right shoulder and shoving me hard into the wall in front of me. I barely have time to recover before my father punch my face hard enough to be heard a crunch. When I fall on the floor in pain, he starts kicking my chest, stomach, legs, sides repeatedly. Finally feeling satisfied with his performance, he give himself some rest.

I used to have repeated beatings from everyone so it is nothing new. But still, they are werewolves and my weak human body doesn't like so much pain. I am in so much pain that I thought I am finally dying and kinda happy to be finally free from this living hell.

My father spit at my bloody form in disgust.

"Are you happy now? Wearing those uniforms while walking around everywhere in Iezala. You always wanted to come here so now you are just so happy, don't you?", he mockingly ask me with a voice full of venom.

I just lay there in pain and hear his speech. He kicks my stomach again before taking a handful of my hair so he can look at my face.

"If you tell anybody, I have any blood relation with a freak like you then I will going to forget about you having my mate's blood and bone and give you a painful death like any abomination like you deserve to have.", I look at his face to see if he is serious about killing me painfully and see nothing but utter hatred for me.

"Do you understand me freak?", He ask me while looking at face but I am unable to say anything meaningful in pain and fear. Which seems to anger him more so he shove my head into the wall hard and I feel pain explodes in the left side of my head and my vision going blank.

"Clear your disgusting blood off this floor before I get back here.", he order me with a sneer and then I hear footsteps leaving the room.

I don't know how much time I am lying on this floor, trying to make the pain under control, before getting up by holding the adjacent wall.

I go to the little room Bloodriver pack had given for Forestgreen pack's omegas. I am so glad that I don't have to share this room with Rosa and Alan, at least I have a single place to be alone. I take another set of omega uniform from there and then go to the bathroom to clear the bloods off my body.
---------------------------

After cleaning the living room floor I feel myself getting very hungry. Of course, I should be hungry. I haven't eaten anything after leaving our pack house. Since there is no one around, I decided to go to that place I saw giving foods to the omegas.

I have to walk for at least 20 minutes before reaching this place. Everyone here is wearing the omegas' red uniforms except the peoples serving foods. I take a plate for myself and fill it with pasta, cobb salad, crabcakes, cheeseburger, steaks, pastries, meat pies and french fries. It's been long time since I get a full meal so I am going to enjoy everything while I can.

I am about to take a seat at the far corner, away from everyone when I lightly collide with someone. Looking at the person, I see a good looking guy with brown hair and dark eyes. I am about to say sorry in sign language then I remember that he is also an omega.

"I am so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going," it feels odd to use my voice while communicating with someone other than my uncle, Rosa and Alan, after a very long time.

"Oh don't worry. I am the one who wasn't looking," he tells me with a big friendly smile.

"I am Mika linson by the way.", he introduces himself while holding out his hand for me to shake.

"I am Luis, nice to meet you," I reply him while taking the given hand and shaking it.

I didn't dare to say my last name because of my father's earlier assault. Though it was nothing out of ordinary than his normal beating but his today's threat was more serious than past.

"So you are from Forest green," I look at him in surprise, thinking how the hell he knows about from which pack I am. Then I see him looking at my shirt and I follow his gaze to see the word 'Forest Green' is written on lower left side on my shirt. I feel myself blush. Jesus, I am wearing these shirts for last three hours and didn't even see this.

"Oh, you are so cute.", he informs me out of no where which cause me to blush even harder. How could a six feet two inch tall guy with black hair can be cute? Also everybody in my pack call my face ugly and disgusting so Mika must be joking.

"How old are you? You look too young and too adorable to be a Omega. What wrong had you done to them to made you a omega anyway," Mika asks me with a frown.

"You are not too old yourself. What's your story?" trying to avoid his question to keep him from knowing my father's identity.

He let out a loud humourless laugh. I look at him curiously.

"This is what happened if you do anything to anger the son of an Alpha. You should always keep a good distance from those rich spoiled brats who had learned from the day they were born that they are going to rule everything one day," he tells me with a voice full of hearted towards every alpha's son.

F*cking ironic since not all alpha's son brought up that way and I am the living example. It really hurts that I can't tell my new friend the truth.

We talked for at least one hour and then get up to go to our temporary pack house. We walk out from that place and going to the general direction of our pack house when I see someone familiar and stop walking.

Daegan is standing there and talking with four men. From their uniform I can identify those four men as members of security team. Daegan looks as sexy as usual, only this time he is wearing white button-down shirt and black jeans. I don't know how much time I spend standing here staring at him before he finally take notice of me. When he look at my face and I give him a big smile while expecting him to give me one of his gentle smile. First he look surprise to see me and I can see those full lips almost forming a beautiful smile. But then something happens and his whole expression changes. The look on his face while he keep staring at me from head to toe is of utter disbelief, like can't believe what he is seeing there. Then suddenly his expression of disbelief replaced by the expression of anger. He is looking at me with so much hatred and disgust that I can feel my heart breaking into small pieces. He looks away from me in obvious disgust and walks in the direction of wood.

"Luis, are you alright?" I look at Mika to see him looking at me with concern.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" I didn't even notice that I am crying in a middle of a street. I look around to see people are looking at me. I quickly wipe my eyes while my face burns in shame.

"It's really nice to meet someone like you Mika. I hope we will meet again soon," after saying this without waiting for his reply I ran away from there.

I don't remember how I get inside my small room but I somehow did. I never cried this much after my mom's death. I didn't cry when my father forced me to be a omega. I didn't cry when my father and Drake beat me regularly for their pleasure. I didn't cry when peoples humiliate me everywhere.

So why I am crying so much today? Why it's feel like there is nothing worst than knowing he hates me? Now I really want my father to keep his threat and make a disgusting creature like me to disappear from this beautiful earth so he can be happy and I don't have to see his handsome face full of hatred for me.