Chapter 25: Past [part 1] (Teaser)

Diego Belville's POV:
"Alpha," Jake, our Beta calls me from just outside my open door. I feel the familiar bitterness, I am constantly feeling for last seven days whenever someone calls me with this title, the same title which I wore with great pride for last 150 years, now nothing but the reminder my misfortune.

I heave a sigh and give a short nod to Jake. He enters my study and immediately starts reporting.

"The Dragon king and our other guests from Demon Council are requesting an audience," he informs me. I sigh again, this time because of utter frustration. I know exactly what they want to discuss, they already did it several times for last six days. Also other members of Demon Council have no right to intervene in our internal matter. They are already on thin ice because it was them who brought that damn boy here. Though we still want to maintain the 300 years old peace treaty but what happened seven days ago was just too extreme, too unfortunate.

Also the person who is holding the boy there is not me.

Speaking of that person, I already heard the thudding footsteps coming from hallway and storming inside my study without bothering to ask for permission, not that the person needed it.
=====(End of the teaser)=====

Don't worry, I am just putting this teaser here to let you know the whole chapter and the next chapter are already available, just not on Wattpad. To read them, please click on the link I wrote on the top section of my wattpad profile. Again reading this book on that app is absolutely and completely free!

I want to apologize for inconveniencing you this way but I already wrote why I am doing this in the previous post so I really hope you understand.

Thank you for reading! Hope I will see you there soon!

-kozakura122
23/09/2019