Chapter 20: Alpha vs Alpha King

Daegan's POV
"STOP"
I look at owner of the voice and suddenly feel everything freeze.

I can't believe my eyes.

He can't be real.

"Get off of him", he order someone with a thunder like alpha voice but I just didn't bother to see whom he was ordering... all I am doing is staring at him and taking in his beautiful features.

It's really him.

But how could it be possible?

My beta himself told me about how he died and how they throw his body just as I ordered them to do. I remember how I was one step away from killing Jake then and there when he gave me the news.

I knew it was me who ordered them but I couldn't seemed to forgive him for saying the words which ripped my heart out from my body.

Yes, he is dead.....It's just my crazy brain playing tricks on me.

"Get of my mate right now, otherwise you will leave me no choice but to kill you.", the person from my most beautiful dream and worst nightmare, again order someone with his thunder like alpha voice.

Although the person before me has same raven black hair and same beautiful face and same body but something is very wrong with his beautiful eyes. They are not of deep blue colour anymore....... those are crimson red now. Also the thunder like Alpha voice doesn't belongs to the shy timid boy who hunts my dreams and waking hours.

"What the f*ck are you saying? Who are you, boy? How dare you interfere in this? Do you really think you live after you talk to me, your Queen this way? Someone punish this arrogant boy right now!", a pathetically weak female voice shout from somewhere very close to me but again I didn't bother to look at the person.

"Daegan! Daegan!!", now the same female voice is shouting very close to my sensitive ear but I still can't look at her. I am only looking beautiful creature in front of me who is glaring at our direction with dangerous red eyes.

"DAEGAN!", the annoying female again shout close by but this time she holds my left arm and starts shaking me.

Since I dislike her touch, I sharply take my arm back from her grip and look at her for the first time to find Andréa glaring at me.

"Do something! You can't just let this go unpunished! He dares to disrespect me, your mate!", she ordered me while looking at the supposedly dead Omega with a ugly sneer on her face.

This seems to break the poisonous spell he put on me and I take everything happening here.

God, I should have known this tricky little bastard of a witch is still alive. After all, his spell is still effective and making my life hell. But not only he is alive but he also dares to come here and interfere in my mating and humiliate me in front of all these Alphas by claiming himself as my mate.

How dare he lie like this?

Suddenly I feel red hot anger bubbling inside me and trying to come out from every pores of my body. I can't believe this. He dares to humiliate me in front of all these men who choose me as their king by claiming I got a male Omega as my mate.

Unforgivable.

I will make him pay for his lies and make him wish he died that day.