Imagine#1:Uncapable

Y/N's P.O.V.

"You don't understand!I need to do this,"he choked.

I stood there with all the energy that I have left,crying all the tears that I could muster to let out.Draco had came to the tower with a death threat to Dumbledore.And I finally found out that he was a death eater.

I was fully aware of his situation.I would be probably doing the same if I was him.There was no other choice.

"I have to kill you,"he said,pointing his wand to our headmaster,"Or he'll kill me."

"Over my dead body,"I tried to snap but only came out to be a murmur through my sobs.

Soon enough,Bellatrix stepped in to push him to do it,saying that he had done well.But I couldn't focus on her words.I stared deep down to Draco's eyes.They were full of fear and sadness,like he was a caged inside.

He was probably going to deal with me first.All I could do is reminisce all those beautiful times we shared,Draco and I.
I was going to die by the hands of whom I called my true love.It was just last year that he finally told me that he loved me.I didn't know love could fade that fast,or there wasn't any love at all.

I couldn't hear a thing and I stood there numbly.I couldn't bare seeing Draco die but I also couldn't let him take Dumbledore's life.The world would be in peril.

So I stayed there waiting for him to make a choice,kill me or not.Even though I know that he had none at all.

Suddenly,Snape sprang up from nowhere removing Draco from his stance.

"Avada Kedavra!"

"No!"I screamed.

I came to the tower's edge to try to catch Dumbledore....but I was too late.Bellatrix had announced victory and shot her wand to the sky for what seems like a signal.

No...

I turned back to the death eaters.They were starting to leave.

"Finish her,Draco,"said Draco's aunt.

Everyone else had came downstairs but not far away.Only the both of was left,me without a wound and him pointing his towards me.

"I'-m...sorry,"he cried.

"I understand,"I whispered..

I turned away,facing the cold spring night sky,tears blurring my vision.

"Aim at my back,"I told him,"I don't want to see you do it...I don't want to remember you that way..."

I closed my eyes for the last time,for eternity and spoke up to him,"I still love you..no matter what...on any shape,with any past,never doubt that."

I sobbed as I waited for the hard impact,for an unbearable pain...

But there was none.Instead,strong arms wrapped around me.A familiar head wept on my shoulder.

"No.I could never do that to you.I love you so much.And I'm so so sorry.Please forgive me,please,"he said and murmured all the apologetic words he could muster.He turned me around and for the first time in ages...He kissed me.With all the love and passion,hunger and longing.This was it.The very first kiss I shared with Draco.He had never expressed his affection towards me beyond a loving embrace.They were enough...but this.....I finally knew what we were missing out.I could finally express that I loved him deep down to his bones,his soul and his heart.

"I love you,too.."

"Draco!"a voice shrieked,"Do we have to do everything for you?!You are so uncapable!"

I was ripped  away from his embrace...Bellatrix drew him back and without a doubt...

"Avada Kedavra!!"

I was thrown away from the tower...

"Y/n!!"shouted Draco.

I watched as I drifted away from him,the ground pulling me away from Draco Malfoy.

I didn't even got the chance to say Goodbye.

AN:Sorry Guys...better imagines coming this weekend...And longer ones too..😁😁😁😁😊😊