Imagine#16:Heights

"Just ten more minutes!"

"You said that ten minutes ago!"I shouted at Draco who was still in his Quidditch outfit,riding his broom,practicing.

I was down by the field,standing on the grass.I've been here for two hours waiting on Draco Malfoy.He wanted me to watch him practice.I was complaining the whole time.I still had a lot of assignments to do.

"Oh,c'mon.Please,"he begged.

He's been doing a lot of tricks on riding his broom and he wanted some sort of feedback from me.I've been telling him that he had been doing amazing but he said that I was probably saying it just so I could go back to the dormitory.

I took a deep breath,pardoning him even though he hadn't asked for it,"Fine.But just ten minutes...for real this time."

Then again,he had flew everywhere around the pitch in patterns.As for me,slumped on the ground,pulling on the grass out of terrible boredom.I couldn't watch him anymore.

Not long after,I could no longer hear the sound of a broom flying around.That made my head bob left and right.

"Draco!"I called,"Where the fuck are you?"

There was no response.He wasn't anywhere in the pitch and there wasn't any reason for him to fly out the field.I looked around one more time checking if I just overlooked.But nah.

"It's not funny.I'll leave this instant if you don't-AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!"I felt him come from behind me,swooping me off the ground,sitting me in front of him.I clanged on him for dear life,and from that point,I kept on screaming.

He stopped at the middle of the field,up high enough to kill if I fall.He knows very well how no ghost,no ghoul,no insect, and not even Voldemort can scare me.But only one thing did.....heights.Hell,I can't even sit on the bleachers without hyperventilating.

"Draco,you prick!Put me back down!"

"What if I don't want to?"he asked with malice in his voice.

"Then you're fucking mental!"

Is he gonna kill me?I bet he will.He was acting weird this morning,like he was upset and mad.That's why it was a surprise why he had asked me to watch him practice...that in a nice way.Tears started to flow.

"What?You're gonna cry now?"he stated as if it was pathetic to do so,"Scared?You weren't this way when you rode with Potter on that bloody chicken."

"And there's something wrong with that?!"I shouted.It was for the sake of the class....and for some reason,the height didn't bother me.

He opened his mouth to answer but no words came out.I guess he was annoyed.He suddenly came close and closed the gap between us,pushing his lips on mine.I tried to push him away but he caught my wrists and held them still.I struggled to get loose.In the end,I stopped and soon reciprocated.

"Potter can go fuck his fame,he can have the favour of everyone,he can have whatever he wants...but not you,"he murmured between kisses.

We pulled away,and for the first time in my life,I felt wonderful.The sunset made Draco more attractive,twice for my own good.And he was looking at me genuinely.I was embarrassed so I looked down,bad idea.

I came closer to Draco and hugged him tight,he did the same too,as if it was to reassure me that he was there.

"You don't have to be scared,"he said,still looking at me passionately,"I'm always gonna be here from now on,and I'll never let you go."

"I believe you,"I told him,"But can we please,please come down."

He laughed at me and kissed me one more time before he flew us back to the ground.

Thanks for reading guys.More imagines are coming up soon,I'm sorry if I took too long to update.Anyway,please pardon the typographical errors.I don't really double check my works cuz....cuz....cuz I'm too lazy,wtf😂😂😂...Don't forget to vote,comment,or suggest your ideas for the next imagine...❤️❤️❤️😊😊😘Sorry it's too short.