Imagine#17:Nineteen Years Later

I regretted not telling you sooner,Draco.I love you,nothing will ever change that.It hurts me to know that I'll never be able to marry you,or see you in the faces of our children,never see wrinkles start to form in your face that I'll definitely love no matter what,and get the chance to grow old by your side.But as long as you're safe and alive,I need not be sad.

Those were my exact last words just before I had gave out my last breath.I was in Draco's arms,bleeding to death.The war still haunted me,and it still hurts to remember such a dark memory.

Memory.

That's the only thing left of me,the only thing that made me walk in Hogwarts' halls.

"Don't leave me,please,"That was all he could say.He was still struggling knowing that I'd be gone anytime now.He was my best friend.Because of him,I hated the world because it never understood him like I do.

I prayed that his parents would.But somehow,they were the assholes that made him look this way.They forced him to be a death eater and that mark scarred his heart.They wanted greatness for him.But there was something much better that he already had...goodness.

You don't believe me?I guess I could only snort at you now.After crossing that line,my Draco took Harry's wand and returned it to him after everyone saw he was still alive.I could never be more proud.Always been,always have,even if it was already 19 years later.

"Y/n,why do you even bother helping me?"asked Scorpius,very annoyed as to why I was tutoring him for Herbology with Professor Longbottom.

"Because I owe your father a lot,"I answered with a smile,see through and floating.

"You knew my father?"he replied,"I know he can be mean 'sometimes' but you don't have to be scared of him.You don't have to do this-"

"Scared?I'm not doing this out of fear,"I'm doing it out of love,"C'mon now,re-read the whole paragraph.Geez,your mother was so much easier to tutor."

"My mother?You knew her,too?Wait,who are you really?"

"Fine,fine,I'll tell you.But don't go on about being disgusted,I did warn you,"I say.

He just raised an eyebrow at me,just like how his father used to.I almost laughed.

"I studied here with your father.In fact,we were the best of friends,"It hurts me a little,knowing that Draco didn't even bother sharing our story with his son,"Out of all people including his family,I was the only person that can see through him and knew the real him....."

|Le time skip|

Well,you get the picture.I didn't left out any detail.

"You and dad were in love?"Scorpius gasped.

"Yeah,we were,"I looked down,reliving the memories,my voice faltering,"If only I had survived that night,everything would entirely be different."

"But what about mom,you said you tutored her,"he inquired.

"That was after the war.Like you,I told Astoria what happened to me.We got along so well cause her older sister and I were great friends.I made her promise that she'd take care of Draco.I didn't know she'd marry him,but I was glad it was her....and so,I also made her promise to take care of you as I'm doing right now."

"But why?"

"Because I refuse to not believe that you could've been my son if I was still alive,"I brushed my hand on his hair,or pretended to cuz,you know...I'm dead.

There was a long silence between us before he spoke again.

"What about my mom,she's gone too.Have you seen her?"he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry,but unlike me,she didn't regret anything in her life.She was at peace,and she is in a better place.I envy her,you know.I don't know why I just kept on having terrible life choices,"I sighed.

"All these years,you stayed just because you felt the need to stay out for my father and me.Then,why haven't you tell him?"

"Don't tell him!"I say,"He'd be so mad at me for staying.He'd scold me....although,I really want to see him."

"How'd you know he'd be mad?"he retorted,"You know what,I'm going to the owlery right now.This is something I can't overlook.Father needs to see you,and you need to see him."

"Wait!Scorpius!"but he kept ignoring me.I couldn't stop him,I can't touch him,remember,"Scorpius!Scorpius!"

Well,he had a parchment and his quill,and he's on the way to the owlery.That could only mean one thing.After nineteen years,I'll be seeing Draco Luscius Malfoy again.How lovely.

I really have a good idea about this one,I just don't know if you'd like it so...please tell me if you want a part two.I'm making Draco Fanart btw...Don't forget to vote,comment,and follow!!😊😘😘😊😊☺️☺️