Imagine#4P2:From a dream of a dream

Y/N's P.O.V.

With wide eyes,I slumped my hands over Hermione's mouth.

"Please,"I begged,"Don't tell anyone.I'm lost and this is the only place I could find to spend the night yesterday.I had no idea this was a school and I didn't know that this is a place for wizards and witches.I don't even know what the hell is 'Slytherin'.But I ask you a favour,please help me escape."

She eyed me for a few seconds but took out my hands from her mouth.

"You're lucky enough to survive til now.But it's hard to leave.This place is enchanted..which confuses me,How did you get in?"

"I don't know and I don't care.Just get me out!"I was getting desperate.

"Like I said,it's hard.You're gonna need an escape plan and some help.You should be glad that it was me that found you out.If someone else did,you'd be toast."

"Could we make a plan now?"

She sighed,"I have classes after five minutes.You could hide til the end of classes.I'll get help from my friends and you'll be out of here in no time."

I embraced her gratefully,"Thank you so much.I don't know how could I ever repay you."

"You're welcome.But there's a condition you must agree with,"she said.

"What is it?"I eagerly asked.

"You have to let me make you forget about this place.For the sake of our world and yours."

"If there was some thing I wanna do,it's leave and forget,"I told her.

"Then we have an agreement,"We shook hands and she was off to class.

***

Of course I couldn't stay in the library forever.Someone might notice that I wasn't attending any classes.I was definitely bored.

I walked at the hallways,attempted to enter the bathroom(but miserably failed...twice cause I heard moaning inside which was probably a ghost)and pretended coming inside in one of the empty classrooms.I was tired and I still needed to wait a couple of hours..Time to go back to the library,I guess.Wait,which way was it again?

"Hey,"came a voice behind me.

I jumped in fright and turned to the sound.It's that blonde kid.

"Umm...hi,"I breathed.

"Sorry to have startled you."

I recalled hearing him being the 'Slytherin Prince'.And a no good somebody to Hermione.Wait,what was his name again?Mal..Malbert?....no..Malfoy!That's right..

"Why aren't you in class,Malfoy?"

"I could ask you the same thing,"he smirked,"But call me Draco."

Cheeky Bastard.

"Listen,I never really caught your name.I'm quite ashamed to not know someone who looks beautiful as you,specially when we're housemates.Care to share?"

No one else should know.I might get in trouble for this....Damn.

"It's y/n l/n...in second year,"I said.

"That's odd...never saw you last year,"he stared at me with wonder,oh help me god,"Or I wasn't just paying attention."

"Probably,"I breathed out of relief.