Imagine#10:Desperate for Pureblood Children

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was rather in a hurry.I wanted to be early in potions before Snape's announced quiz before the new lesson and I didn't understand anything about the items on that particular topic.I had borrowed some notes from Hermione Granger and planned on reviewing it before Snape enters the room.That's why I squeezed myself on the others at the door after Professor McGonagall had finished the class.

"Excuse me,pardon me,thank you!"I murmur while I passed each person.

I was doing progress and I was almost out but a rather annoying person was blocking me intentionally.And it just happens this person had that platinum blond hair that was oh-too-familiar in my eyes.

'Epal kang hayop ka!(You butt-faced animal!)' I wanted to shout those words desperately.If they weren't really that offensive,I could've.But no one would really understand since it was just some words I learned throughout the last summer after a visit from my Aunts from the Philippines.

"Malfoy,would you please move,I'm in a hurry!"

"Make me!"

The brat didn't listen as expected.And he actually halted and stayed still.Now,everybody else was walking pass us so I forced myself through.

The outcome was humiliating.Not the part when he fell to the floor,that was hilarious.But the problem was he had pulled me with him sending me on top of him,our faces in close perimeter.He smirked.

"Falling for me now,are you y/l/n?"

"Asshole,"I muttered as I placed my arm on his forehead for leverage so I could stand.He just groaned at my action and I had already ran out the hallway to Snape's classroom.

***

Well,the good news is I passed the test...even if it was barely.The bad news is...and always will be..that here I am again being a target in the bullying field of Draco Lucius Malfoy called life.It was a regular thing and nothing was different about it now that we were by the clock courtyard.At least that's what I think.

Malfoy was probably talking about me with Crabbe and Goyle and other Slytherin boys.He kept on looking at me every once in a while,a smirk always plastered in his stupid face.Despite on sharing the same house with him,he never really spares anyone who's related to a muggle.It was just my Dad that was a muggle and he still calls me a mudblood.

I tried my best to ignore him since Snape's essay had always been my priority in all my homework.I was making a draft and I was running short because Malfoy's looks kept on suggesting trouble.

Ignoring was a bad decision because I haven't realised that they had piled up in front of me.And usually on a normal day,I would've started walking away before they could even take a few steps.Bullocks,today was not my lucky day.

"God damned mudblood!"he had spat at me in front of his friends,"Got some fanboys running up your tail,don't you?I didn't know you were such an ideal girl for Ravenclaw boys.That's because they know they can outsmart you."

"Oh please,me and those boys are barely friends,"I tried to act tough.

"Ah.Then you must have a taste for mudbloods like yourself.Or maybe even muggles.Filthy!"

He was getting nosy and it was too late when I realised that he's got himself in my nerves.I've never really start fights,this would be my first time.

"What's it to you what my type is?Not your business,Malfoy!"

"I don't care what's your type.I just know that it's pathetic since I know you hate the fact that your father is a muggle!"he retorted.

That's it.I was filled with rage as if I might go crazy if I can't put a stop to this.Though he was partly correct,he has no right to call me pathetic.

I had raised my arm and expected my palm to make contact to his about-to-be red cheeks.But he had caught my risk and instead,pulled me by the waist so that we were as close as we were before potions class.

"No one's blood but mine is pure enough to ensure your children won't be muggles.I'm the only one who deserves you,"he had whispered but audible enough for the others to hear.

I was deep in shock when he had pushed his lips against mine.I was just still as if I had been hit by a petrification spell.But nonetheless,he knew that I liked it because I had closed my eyes,sighed,and soon complied.

Never thought I'd have such a Draco Luscious Mouthful.

He smiled at this and I'm not really sure what I feel right now.

"Does this mean you can be my girlfriend?"he asked.

I might've lost my mind because I just muttered a 'yes' without really thinking about it.I mean,he just stole my first kiss and I was totally into it.

"Just don't ever mention this to Parkinson,"I muttered before returning him a long sweet kiss.I didn't really care about his friends cheering up behind him,I was having the time of my life.

I still couldn't believe he like me the whole time.He was lucky to have my desperation for pureblood children as a good chance of having me for himself.

Credits to Pinterest..I just don't know who really owns it..it's been re-pinned like a hundred time over so...I hope you enjoyed the update..Please if suggest ideas if you have and I swear it would be credited to you..Don't forget to vote and comment...Share as well...😊😊😊😊😝😝😝😝😅😅😅☺️☺️☺️😂😂😂😛😁

                                                                                                                                                                                    -Rachel