[13] real life.

"I'd totally fuck the brains out of Zayn Malik

"I'd totally fuck the brains out of Zayn Malik." Wyatt says making Axel and Miles roll their eyes scoffing slightly in disbelief. Wyatt sends a glare their way only making youngest Richie brother chuckle at his attempt of being semi threatening. The three of them are sat in a random cafe in New York.

"Yeah maybe if Zayn Malik was that weird guy with a beard who I'm one hundred percent sure has a doll collection that lives opposite you." Axel replies earning laughs from his older brother sat next to him watching him and Wyatt have another argument over who'd they fuck.

"Well like you're gonna fuck Sebastian Stan anytime soon." Wyatt says a smirk on his face knowing Axel's weakness, because he adored Sebastian more than anyone sat at their table.

"I know but until then I can fuck the weird bearded guy across from you." Axel counters making Wyatt's smirk fall, Miles who's watching the whole ordeal just sits and laughs because they're both as bad as each other.

"Touch him Axel and I'll fuck the life out of Sebastian." Wyatt replies trying to call Axel's bluff but he would need to do much more to do that.

"Fine but don't talk about fucking Zayn Malik, stay in your lane." Axel says a triumphant smirk because he knows he's one, this happen too many times a day so he knows when he's the winner. Wyatt says nothing more and Axel is glad for it. The three of them go back into their usual idle chit-chat and Axel occasionally discusses how annoying it is that Miles likes girls. They're in the middle of discussing who's better looking, Chris Hemsworth or Liam Hemsworth? The answer is obvious - Chris but Wyatt seems to think differently.

"Chris's hair is magical, Liam's not so much and also who plays Thor Liam or Chris?" Axel asks making Wyatt go quiet for a moment.

"Chris." He mumbles knowing he's lost the argument.

"Oh holy fuck!" Miles says suddenly and Axel and Wyatt only just realise he's been there the whole time. They look to each other giving Miles a weird look as if he's crazy.

"Sebastian is here." Miles says.

"You mean lil Sebastian from Parks and Recreation?" Axel says dumfounded and slightly excited hope Leslie Knope was around the corner despite the fact that she's a fictional character from a TV show.

"Ugh no he's dead, he means Sebastian from Little mermaid." Wyatt replies earning an 'ooh' from Axel.

"I mean Sebastian Stan you idiots." Miles says pointing towards Sebastian who was picking up a coffee at the counter. Axel looks at him as if he's seen a ghost or is reading Kim Kardashian's shady tweets about Taylor Swift.

"Call him over!" Wyatt says but that idea does not all sound appealing to Axel, oh the embarrassment Axel would face!

"No I have a huge boner from talking about Chris Hemsworth." Axel argues but Wyatt laughs it off.

"You're dick is small so there's nothing huge about it and I'm calling him over." Wyatt says and before Axel can protest he's calling Sebastian over, Sebastian smiles at Axel before making his way over his smile never leaving his face.

"Hey Axel what are you doing in New York? Not stalking me I hope." Sebastian says in a teasing tone marvelling at the Axel who had taken over his thoughts recently and his texts messages.

"No we were talking about fucking dudes and shit, just the usual." Axel says trying to act cool but God Sebastian's jawline is fucking perfect in real life and he has to refrain him self from touching it to see if it will really cut him like all the Tumblr blogs he follows promised him.

"Sounds fun." Sebastian said nodding and God did Axel want to kiss him right then and there, he looked a little sweaty but Axel could always pretend it was highlighter.

"You should join us." Wyatt got out quickly before Axel could stop him.

"I would love to but I have an audition in an hour but Axel I'll text you and we can meet up just the two of us." Axel can't ay anything so he nodded not trusting his words. Sebastian smiles before saying his goodbyes before leaving.

When he's gone Axel speaks up, "What the fuck just happened?"

"You're going on a date with Sebastian Stan who not that long you used to hump his cardboard cut out. Wet dreams really do come true."