epilogue.

Axel and Sebastian have made it to a hotel, Chris is too tired to drive and everyone else in the car had passed out from lack of sleep

Axel and Sebastian have made it to a hotel, Chris is too tired to drive and everyone else in the car had passed out from lack of sleep. Chris practically hauls Axel, Sebastian and Wyatt over his shoulder into their hotel rooms and for a moment Chris swears he may actually be the living embodiment of Captain America.

Chris leaves Axel and Sebastian alone in the room still firmly asleep haphazardly across the king sized bed in their costumes before he goes back to the room he's sharing with Wyatt silently thanking the two weirdos that are Seb and Axel for getting him into this mess so that he could meet Wyatt in person. Chris sneaks into bed not bothering to get out of his clothes before snuggling in next to Wyatt as if the pair were boyfriends; faintly in the other room Chris can hear Axel and Sebastian's combined snores and lets out a small chuckle before sinking deep into the mattress waiting for sleep to take him over.

In the next room Sebastian and Axel are strewn out across the bed their snores filling the air and making silence a distant memory - they look ridiculous both in their respective Flash and Winter Soldier costumes asleep soundly like two babies (an image Chris regrets not taking a picture of to taunt the two lovers when they would eventually awake). Sebastian is in a deep sleep tired from being arrested and exhausted from finally telling Axel his true feelings even though at the time he was asleep, when he wakes up he's sure he'll confess his love again to Axel just like he is doing currently in his dream.

However Axel's sleep is not as deep and he wakes up thirty minutes after Chris has propped him down onto the bed gently as not to wake the weird Flash fan. He groans audibly as his eyes open but when they settle onto Sebastian's sleeping form a smile tears across his face and god Axel swears he's never been in love like this before as he looks as Sebastian's terribly adorable sleeping state, he almost doesn't want to wake him up but he has to. Axel needs to, he craves it.

Axel gently shakes Sebastian whispering his name out into the darkness rousing his lover from his sleep. Sebastian lets out a small huff but it dissolves once he looks up at Axel who's sitting up on the bed a love sick look painted across his face.

"What's going on?" Sebastian asks breaking the silence between the pair, Axel doesn't say anything immediately instead just smiles at Sebastian taking a moment to commit his lover by memory.

"I heard you - when you told me you loved me." Axel says quietly and Sebastian sucks in a breath for some reason fearing the worst but then Axel speaks again and everything is peaceful and calm once again. "I love you too Seb."

It takes Sebastian less then five seconds and he's pouncing on Axel, his back slamming against the mattress and Sebastian dominates him with a kiss full of passion and intensity. Axel tugs on Seb's hair harshly making a wanton moan fall from his soft kissable lips, Seb looks up at Axel with a mixture of love and lust before dipping his head down into the crook and crevice of Axel's neck and leaving marks there to let everyone know that Axel is taken.

When he's satisfied by the marks he's left he raises his head staring Axel in the eyes and says, "I love you so much Axel." He did and that night both Axel and Sebastian showed eachother just how much they loved eachother.