[20] real life.

"This is super weird Axel, I don't want you to get arrested again for fucking some guy behind a bush wearing your Flash costume

"This is super weird Axel, I don't want you to get arrested again for fucking some guy behind a bush wearing your Flash costume." Wyatt says as his eyes cast to his best friend who is currently checking out what his crotch and ass look like in the skin tight suit.

Axel rolls his eyes before going back to making spanking motions to his ass, mirroring the actions Seb put on him only weeks ago. Wyatt scrunches his face up in disgust as Axel starts faux-moaning Seb's name. "Are you even listening to me?" Wyatt asks as Axel brings his phone up and snaps a picture of his ass through the mirror.

Axel sighs once he's sent the picture and a peach emoji to Sebastian before turning around and replying, "Yes I was listening but also that was one time it's not gonna happen again, the guys in jail aren't as hot as they are in the movies. It was really upsetting." Wyatt of course rolls his eyes to his friend's reply because after being friends with Axel for so long it's become an involuntary action.

"Do you take anything seriously?" Wyatt asks exasperated because his friends weird and happy go lucky attitude may just contribute to the demise of whatever Axel's and Sebastian's relationship is.

Axel fake gasps mouth agape in mock hurt over Wyatt's question. But because he knows Wyatt won't stop bugging him unless he answers the question Axel replies, "Yes I do, I take dick pics incredibly seriously."

Wyatt's huff is to be expected but yet it still catches Axel by surprise and the glare Wyatt gives him does too. Axel shakes him off before turning back around and once again checking himself out in the mirror, I should have totally auditioned to the play The Flash he thinks he wiggles his ass playfully. Wyatt watches sighing, hoping and praying his friend will snap out of it and listen to him.

"Axel can you just turn around so we can talk." Wyatt says watching through the mirror as Axel shakes his head slightly before turning around on his heel and crossing his arms expectantly. He's waiting for Wyatt to start talking before he gets bored and starts dreaming of an image that will most definitely elicit moans from his soft pink lips.

Wyatt goes to sigh but stops himself and instead starts talking knowing that if he doesn't Axel will get distracted. "Look Axel I don't want you to do something you'll regret because let's face it all of your boyfriend's break up with you because you do weird shit like: getting them arrested, sending their parents thank you notes for not using condoms, asking them if they'd be willing to rob a McDonalds with you and them acting out the plot of Prison Break when you guys inevitably get arrested and sent to prison or yelling at them because they said you had a flat ass."

Axel glares at Wyatt but he continues to speak trying to get his point across, "I'm just trying to say Axel don't do the usual weird shit you do that ends up in you being single and scaring kids and dog owners in the park dressed up as The Flash."

Axel sighs giving up pouting slightly looking akin to a little child who doesn't get their way and what they want before replying, "I won't so long as you stop sending me picture of you eating hot wings with jokes about masturbating attached. You always send them when my tongue is stuck down Seb's throat, we don't appreciate it."

Wyatt lets out a deep sigh at Axel's reply feeling foolish that he didn't expect such a thing to fall from Axel's lips with no thought whatsoever. Wyatt stands up looking at his friend and asking, "You don't care do you?"

"No not really because you're just upset that you're not dating your crush from the Captain America movies. And with the way you've been treating me you never will, you and your uneven jawline can fuck right off." Axel says flipping his friend the finger as Wyatt scowls at him almost snarling like a dog.

"Fuck you! You know I'm insecure about jawline!" Wyatt exclaims fanning back tears and keeping anger away because he's close to attempting to fight Axel in the same way he watches in Marvel Movies, he's convinced he could be the male version of Natasha Romanoff.

Axel laughs devilishly at his friend before replying, "Oh I do but you hurt me I hurt you. Why don't you go cry like a little bitch to your imaginary boyfriend." Wyatt's anger flares and before he can pounce of Axel he's doing a pretend hair flip and staggering out of the room. As he does he yells, "See you soon asshole."