[21] real life.

"Holy fuck!" Seb exclaims as he walks into his hotel room and sees Axel laid on a bear skin rug wearing his Flash costume and a rose uncomfortably placed between his lips

"Holy fuck!" Seb exclaims as he walks into his hotel room and sees Axel laid on a bear skin rug wearing his Flash costume and a rose uncomfortably placed between his lips. Axel smirks at Seb's reaction before removing the rose dangling from his lips as sexy as possible but ends up cutting his lip making blood gush from the small open wound.

Sebastian's eyes go wide as he notices the sea of red and goes to help him but then a piercing scream feels the air and stops him in his tracks. "Oh my god I'm gonna die! I'm gonna fucking die! Tell my mum I love her but only for telling the truth: that straight people are weird as fuck, tell my stupid fucking brother he better write me a dope ass eulogy and tell that asshole Wyatt that I sorta love his uneven jawline." Axel exclaims holding his lip in pure agony as he watches blood cascade down onto his hand from his lip.

His other half watches him not quite sure what's going on but Seb knows one thing, Axel needs an Oscar because he is one big drama queen. Seb approaches him putting his hand on Axel's shoulder and says, "It's going to be okay, you can make it through this." Seb tries to reassure him but Seb's words only make Axel more anxious and nervous than he already is.

Axel looks at Seb's eyes big and full of tears practically on the edge of a breakdown, "Oh my god I was right, I'm gonna die." He exclaims his tears now falling as rapidly as drops of blood from his lip - the reason of (what he is sure is) his untimely death. Seb shakes his head telling him to be quiet but Axel's sobs only strengthen and become louder with Seb's soft tone; Axel really believes his time has come.

"Shh, you're not gonna die it's just a small cut. You're going to be fine." Seb tries to reassure but Axel isn't believing any of it. He looks up at Seb and shakes his head.

"No I'm not! Do you know all the kinky things I planned to do with you with my mouth and my luscious lips? Now they're all ruined, I guess we could just watch a movie and have normal boring sex or you know we could jump off a cliff." Axel replies his crying increasing at just the thought of not doing anything weird.

Seb sighs rolling his eyes at Axel's words but nonetheless replies in a gentle tone that only a loving boyfriend could, "How about you keep this hot costume on, I wear my winter soldier one and we can go eat our weights in candy?" Seb suggests and Axels's face lights up like the fourth of July, immediately all traces of tears and crying are gone.

"Can I eat candy off your hard abs?" Axel asks with a look that he knows Seb can't say no to. Seb sighs because he can already feel himself giving in.

"Fine but tonight you better be as fast as the flash." Seb says with a smirk and Axel's all fired up.

"Oh don't you worry seabass I will be." He replies winking at Seb then standing up and slapping his ass in what he claims is 'a sign of love'.

//

Somehow they miss the candy shop and ending up getting drunk instead not that either for them complain, they were both dressed up and getting odd looks from everybody around them but they were too busy singing karaoke to care. Once they're done singing their awful rendition of Britney Spears' song gimme more they go back to the bar for more.

"That song really brings out your inner stripper." Seb says with a laugh as he stumbles over a few of his words, Axel laughs with him too the alcohol in his system taking control.

"I know. " Axel says with a nod before he drinks two more shots spilling most of the contents of his drink down the front of his Flash costume. Once he's done a brilliant idea pops into his head,

"Oh my god let's go to a male strip club and just get up on stage and start dancing. You can jiggle that ass and I can throw money all over you like they do in rap video." To drunk Sebastian and Axel it sounded like the perfect idea because what could go wrong? That adventure was how they both realised Axel really likes to fight people when he gets really drunk and how the two of them got arrested in Atlanta.