[23] real life.

"Is it weird that I'm upset Justin Timberlake or Jesus didn't bail us out?" Axel asks as he sits in the back of a car next to Sebastian, Axel's head on Seb's shoulder and as Seb's hand slowly and softly caresses Axel's upper thigh

"Is it weird that I'm upset Justin Timberlake or Jesus didn't bail us out?" Axel asks as he sits in the back of a car next to Sebastian, Axel's head on Seb's shoulder and as Seb's hand slowly and softly caresses Axel's upper thigh. Seb looks down at him eyes crinkled and a small smile outsretched on his face, in all truth he's still a little annoyed about his declaration of love being interrupted although he isn't upset him and Axel are out of jail.

"Yes Axel because neither Jesus or Justin Timberlake like you that much." A voice says from the front of the car, it's Wyatt in the passenger seat who is smirking at Axel who is giving him daggers.

A chuckle surpasses the driver of the car's lip and Wyatt eyes flicker next to him his eyes full of adoration and awe. The driver turns his head momentarily giving Wyatt the same look of awe before his eyes once again focus on the long winding road ahead of them.

"Oh my fucking God you realise I have eyes and that my eyes do not need to witness you two fuckers eye fucking. God get your shit together." Axel shouts from the backseat making Seb chuckle vibrations ruling through his chest, Axel so close that he can feel it.

They stop at a red light and the driver turns around sighing, "You're just jealous because Wyatt bagged Captain America - a national hero and you got The Winter Soldier - a dude with a metal arm." The driver none other than Axel's mum's man crush everyday Chris Evans says igniting laughter from Wyatt.

Sebastian gives Chris an offended look about to say something in defence but Axel beats Seb to it ready to defend his honour (like he knows Seb would do the same). "Yes he does have a metal arm which is the kinkiest thing ever, it's great in the bedroom and so is Seb btw." Axel replied making Wyatt and Chris' face scrunch up in disgust.

"Whatever Axel. You know you could at least thank us for bailing you out." Wyatt says as Seb's hands continue to softly caress Axel's thigh.

Seb chuckles at Wyatt's words surprising everyone in the car and then decided to reply, "You should be thanking us if we hadn't got arrested the two of you wouldn't have got the chance to meet and fall in love." His words elicit hums of approval from his boyfriend who is steadily pressing kisses to his neck because their long drive is making Axel thoroughly bored.

"Oh yeah because we both love the drive back with Axel and you humping eachother in the backseat."Chris says as he continues to drive his eyes flickering to Wyatt every now and again. He doesn't know how it happened but he knows there's something electric between him and Wyatt and like Seb he won't let it fade.

"You should do because we both do." Axel replies flashing Chris a wink in the rear-view mirror before snuggling back up into Sebastian's chest who presses a small kiss to Axel's head as he does.

"Whatever just keep it quiet back there, I'm trying to drive." Chris half-yells and Sebastian and Axel both simultaneously shake their head laughing slightly as they do so.

//

They've been driving for an hour and a half, Seb and Axel are still cuddled up on the backseat but this time not so much noise is being made because twenty minutes in Axel fell asleep slumped against Sebastian who only smiled with love at his boyfriend before kissing his forehead. Chris and Wyatt are in the front getting to know eachother as they drive The Flash and The Winter Soldier home and away from the city they got arrested in.

Seb listens closely smiling to himself because he has to admit he thinks Chris and Wyatt would make just as good and as weird of a couple as him and Axel. He sees a lot of weird kinky stuff in Chris' and Wyatt's future.

After another ten minutes or so Sebastian feels himself giving into sleep, his cheek slumping against Axel's head as he gets comfortable. His lips droop down low to Axel's ear hoping and praying that Axel really is asleep. "I love you Axel" He whispers quiet enough that he can only hear even though a part of him hopes Axel can hear and will say it back.