[22] real life.

"Can you believe you're my prison bitch because I can't

"Can you believe you're my prison bitch because I can't. I'd always imagined a more Justin Timberlake look to my bitch but you'll do Sebastian. You'll do." Axel says patting Sebastian on the shoulder gently whilst stroking his hair as if Seb's a dog. Seb turns to look at him eyes unimpressed as he shakes his head in disappointment because them both being in prison was Axel's fault and Axel's fault only, even as much as he tried to deny it.

"Really you got me arrested and now you're basically insulting my skills as your prison bitch. Not cool Axel." Sebastian replies and Axel tries to keep his face serious as if he really cares what Seb's saying but he's too busy oogling his muscles in the winter soldier costume he's been wearing for the past 24 hours.

Axel nods making a fake noise of understanding at Seb's words but Axel's performance isn't exactly Oscar award winning which causes Seb to sigh as he sends daggers at his boyfriend. Axel puts his hands up in the air in defence before saying, "Look babe, it's just that honestly I expected prison to be fucking you in the shower and not sat here wondering if Justin Timberlake is just a little gay."

Seb looks at Axel weirdly before asking, "You've seriously not thought about Justin being gay before?"

"Of course but there's so much free time, and now all I can imagine is that hoe Wyatt stealing him from me." Axel answers repulsion crossing his features as Wyatt's name rolls off his tongue, Seb gives him another weird look wondering whether or not to ask about it.

After another ten minutes of Axel going on about how Justin Timberlake probably could be gay and if he was then Axel totally thinks Justin would date him, Axel asks, "Do you think if he was then maybe we could have a threesome?" Sebastian's had enough of it all and the question he's been wanting to ask is on the cusps of his lips.

"Did something happen between you and Wyatt?" Sebastian asks and suddenly Axel goes deadly silent, his face is without its usual humoured smirk and smile instead Axel looks completely void. Sebastian can tell he's struck a nerve but he can tell that it needs to done.

Moments of silence pass and Axel lets out a large huff giving Sebastian the evils before replying, "Fine if you must know Wyatt was being a dick saying I would ruin things with you because I always tend to ruin relationships with all the weird shit I do. And obviously I'm not going to because you're Seb Stan and plus if I did I kinda have a weird feeling you'd love it." Axel's defence mechanism had always been humour so much he swore he was the real life version of Chandler Bing.

Seb looks at him for the first time since they got arrested and stuck in a small cell together with a look of pure love and affection. Seb has finally seen the real Axel and if it weren't for their horrendous setting and their horrible hangover he would have confessed his adoration for Axel. The pair sit in silence for a while before Axel speaks up surprising both him and Sebastian.

"Look Seb I just want you to know that yes I may be weird as fuck but I promise I won't do any of the other weird shit I did with my other boyfriends. Just btw they all moved countries, their reasons was unrelated though." Seb laughs so hard for the first time in twenty four hours he thinks he's dying and the smile he's sporting doesn't seem to be fading.

Seb's smile widens before he says, "Oh I'm sure they were for unrelated reasons. But don't worry Axel unlike those other boyfriends I like your weird shit and honestly Axel you got us arrested in cosplay outfits because you started a fight with a guy three times your size and I'm still here. I'm not going anywhere because I'm not gonna lie I'm weirdly impressed you managed to kick that guy's ass because he looked a professional fighter. You can't scare me off don't worry." Sebastian reassures and Axel's smile is back on his face, it feels as if a weight has been lifted off of his shoulders.

Before either of them both know it they're both leaning in despite their earlier (when they had first been thrown in jail) pact to not makeout in a prison unless they were both super drunk. Their lips press together and they both find themselves lifting off into a state of ease and relaxation, it was a kiss of revival. When they pulled back Seb looks at Axel and his earlier thoughts of not declaring his love for Axel are gone, he wants to now more than ever.

"I lo-" Sebastian's words however are cut off by the sound of a prison guard's voice.

"Come on boys, you've been bailed out time to go home."