[14] real life.

"Fuck!" Is the first thing Axel says as he sits down at the table Seb reserved for their date

"Fuck!" Is the first thing Axel says as he sits down at the table Seb reserved for their date. Seb looks at him with eyebrows raised in confusion. Axel smiles nervously scratching his neck trying his hardest not to turn fifty shades of pink due to his embarrassment.

"Uh- God you're hot like I really want to fuck you hot. You know?" Axel ends up saying instead of trying to make up from before. As soon as the words leave his mouth he wants more than nothing to run away and crawl into some sort of hole where he can't embarrass himself in front of Sebastian Stan.

Sebastian clears his throat before chuckling at Axel who is sweating under his collar. "I do know you tell me a lot and you're hot too by the way." This makes Axel's eyes go wide and heart beat quickens and all he wants to do is pounce on Sebastian.

"Oh god I think I'm going to faint or ask you to fuck me on the bathroom sink like my favourite Halsey song." Axel says his words jumbled but nonetheless audible to Sebastian. Sebastian laughs like he always does because Axel may be strange and outspoken but he likes him more than he ever thought he would.

"Or we could eat dinner and try not to give you any alcohol because we wouldn't want you getting any weirder would we?" Sebastian asks with a small chuckle.

Axel chuckles before replying, "Trust me I can't get any weirder but maybe you can get me really really drunk next time I'm sure it will be a hoot and a half or if you're lucky two full hoots."

"Well then let's get some food and we can see where the night takes us." Sebastian replies with a wink making Axel so light-headed he feels as if he's about to actually faint.

//

When their meal comes to an end the pair decide to take a walk along the streets of New York, Axel is thankful he's didn't have a drink because he would face down in a gutter by  now. Axel and Sebastian walk in comfortable silence although Axel wants to say something just to hear Seb say something back because hearing him in person has made Axel go crazy for Sebastian's velvety smooth voice. Seb could say the same about Axel, he loves the way he rambles aimlessly talking about anything he's passionate about even if it's why he despises Diet Coke. The passion in Axel draws Sebastian in and as they walk silently around the streets Sebastian knows all to well the pair find themselves getting closer together as if fate is pulling them together. Soon there is barely any room between them and they relish in the closeness and warmth that their bodies provide.

Axel feels as if he's in some sort of romantic movie and his head is screaming and yelling for him to kiss Sebastian with such might that he fears his lips could never function again without the taste of Sebastian's lips on his. Seb is thinking the same thing; his eyes subconsciously drift down towards Axel's lips which he feels are begging to be kissed. Tension hangs in the air as they continue to walk side by side painstakingly close to each other. Axel has to clear his throat to briefly take him away from his thoughts and the noise of him doing so rouses Seb from his own thoughts.

"So now that we've been on a date does this mean I get to met Chace Crawford because I had the biggest crush on him and Ed Westwick when they were on gossip girl?" Axel asks trying to get rid of the sexual tension he can so clearly feel and change the subject on to something lighter and much more humorous.

Seb smirks at him, "As long as you don't pounce on him then yes." Seb says with a small chuckle making Axel do the same too although his is more dry and nervous than Seb's.

"I wouldn't do that... Well not whilst you were watching at least, I wouldn't want you to get jealous." Axel says with a devilish smirk and a glimmer in his eyes, Sebastian merely laughs at him as they cross the street.

"No you wouldn't." Seb says giving Axel a wink again and its effects have Axel wanting to sit on the sidewalk whilst he gains his breath because Sebastian is so charming he fears it may kill him.

Axel takes a deep breath as the fall into silence once again walking did by side not saying a word. By the time they've been walking for fifteen minutes they've both had enough but it is Sebastian who initiates the act they both desire to happen. He stops making Axel stop too and before he can question Sebastian a pair of soft warm lips are pressed against his own and all he can think about is calling his mum and telling her he kissed Sebastian Stan. He feels as if he's won an Oscar or a Grammy and when Sebastian pulls back he has to stop himself from making a speech about he wasn't expecting this and how he wants to thank both his parents and Seb's parents for not using condoms.