Death Of Dumbledore

Snape insisting to Bellatrix that he would have to kill Dumbledore instead of Draco Malfoy As Snape knew that Draco was the one who would be killed by Lord Voldemort If Draco had the elders wand. Snape raised his wand and Dumbledore offering his life to end in the hands of Snape softly said "please." and in the moment .. "Avada kedavra!" casted Severus Snape pointing his wand at professor Dumbledore making Dumbledore fall from the castle to the ground.

it was a rainy night and all student gathered to mourn over Dumbledore the greatest Hogwarts Head master that ever lived.

-----------------

Hermione's POV

Hermione's Favorite person on Hogwarts just died..Her bond with Professor Dumbledore was unique, indescribable and strong. By his death, she felt devastated she could not stop her tears brewing out of her eyes it was unstoppable.. She went running back to her dorm,wiping her tears as more came dripping down. Hermione was having all the memories she had with her favorite teacher flash in her head which made her even more sad, when suddenly a particular memory popped into her head.

*flash back*

Hermione entered Professor Dumledore's office with a soft knock on his door. "Ms granger, i have been waiting for you." said Dumbledore briskly. "may i ask why, professor?" asked hermione with curiosity. Professor Dumbledore pulled out this round watch-like object, "now, i want you to take care of this and keep this for as long as you can." said Professor Dumbledore.. "you can always trust me professor" said hermione taking the time turner as leaving the room.. "Ms granger" said Professor Dumbledore which made hermione turn around. "use it wisely." advised Dumbledore... hermione gave a pleading smile and left to study about the time turner in the library.

*flash back ends*

Hermione rushingly searches for the time turner that she didn't use since 3rd year. When finally she opens the drawer beside the window and finally finds it. She knew that maybe this was the reason Professor Dumbledore gave her the time turner in the first place. But she knew what to do with it... but she knew that it could change everything. she thought to her self, "there is only one way to stop this and it is by going back in time about 50 years ago or more.. and to make tom riddle himself change. yes there is going to be changes in lives, harry might not be the chosen one but would probably be one of the ordinary wizards or maybe he wouldn't even exist And i might not be able to come back either but its for the good of Hogwarts and all the other lives that i could possibly save by doing this."

by that being thought she started to roll the turner and in her head regretting not saying goodbye to her friends that she wouldn't be able to see after the procedure but she continued rolling it.. and then after over hundred thousand times of rolling the turner.. she looks around and she could tell that she has arrived to the past..

AUTHORS NOTE :-

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT this is just the beginning .. all the other chapters will be far more longer than this ;)