Progress On Plans

September, 1943

Hermione's Pov

Hermione went looking for Professor Dumbledore as he is the only one to understand the situation. She went to head master dumledore's office when she realized that its 1943 and the headmaster was headmaster Dippet and she was currently standing inside the wrong office she finally entered the right office. She knocked the door softly.. "please come in." said professor Dumbledore.. hermione went inside his office and explained Professor Dumbledore everything and Professor Dumbledore understood everything. "well Ms granger you are aware that you can not go back to the future after the changes you will attempt to do right?" asked Dumbledore, hermione replied with a sigh and said "yes, professor".. Professor Dumbledore rather felt sad for her but he knew that she is doing this for the best. "very well then.. i will annouce you as a new student of Hogwarts tonight at dinner at the great hall by that time, ill send someone to show you your dorm." said Professor Dumbledore.

Hermione was waiting for dinner to arrive impatiently, The only goal she had in her head was to make Tom Riddle her friend. Even if it was probably impossible she has to try. 

Time passed by as she was thinking about how she could do all of this. She looked at the clock and it was almost dinner. She went to the Great hall and professor Dumbledore told her to come to the stage to get her sorting done. she thought to her self "okay hermione, focus on your mission. Your gonna go sit on the stool and think of only one thing which should be .. to be sorted into Slytherin." she goes and sits on the stool while Professor Dumbledore places the hat on top of her.. the hat chose her house quicker than he had chosen for anyone else because her desire to be chosen in Slytherin was stronger than anyone else. "Slytherin!" the hat announced the moment it was on her head. Hermione was relieved and went to sit on the Slytherin table next to this very good-looking boy with dark brown hair and a pair of  possessive green eyes with pale skin. He looked better than any other guy in the hall and hermione could not stop staring at him But woke herself up from the daydream she went into after looking at that boy's eyes. She thought to herself "i should start looking for Tom Riddle" ..."Hi" she said nervously to the boy who she was sitting next to.. the boy replied "yes?" ... "can you tell me who Tom Riddle is in this table." the boy looked at her in curiosity and said "i am Tom Riddle.. ".. hermione was shocked she couldn't believe her eyes that this was Tom Riddle.. this decent young boy was Tom Riddle... "Oh uhm Head Master Dippet told me you were the prefect which is why i was asking" she gulped as she said that. Tom didn't reply as he didn't want a conversation.

After the dinner the prefects lead their house to their dorms.

Tom's POV

"hmm another student..hope she gets chosen into Slytherin so i can increase my amount of followers and my plan for becoming immortal and powerful may succeed..though i haven't created my first horcruxe yet as i didn't find the perfect object to start with." thought Tom as hermione was sitting on the stool to get sorted.

"Slytherin!" the hat shouted and that girl sat right next to Tom..She was starring at Tom which made him really uncomfortable but Tom ignored pretending to not notice how awkwardly she was starring. "hi" said the girl to Tom .. Tom replied "yes?" as if he was annoyed by the girl.. "can you tell me who Tom Riddle is in this table?" asked the girl to Tom.. Tom was a little suspicious .." i am Tom Riddle" said tom .. which left the girl speechless but the girl buffered a little and said "Oh uhm Head Master Dippet told me you were the prefect which is why i was asking" .. Tom didn't say anything even though he sensed a little suspense.

After a while Tom got up and lead the house to the dorms..

-------------

Tom Riddle's diary 

September, 1943

My plans are making slow progress at this moment all because of my followers who can't do one simple job right. However i met this girl today who was filled with suspense in my opinion, the sorting hat has never sorted someone that quickly, she must be a pureblood. I need to get her to be my follower. i feel she could do much more better than those fools i have in work of my plans, they give me no one day to spare them and not use the Cruciatus curse but maybe if i have this new girl on my side.. my plans could make progress.

- T.M.R