The Closer, The Weaker

Hermione's POV

September, 1943//11 : 00 pm

he must be thinking i am have a dark mind..but its alright maybe i can befriend easily now, all i need to do now is to gain his trust. Well now that i got these books i better hand them to professor Dumbledore to destroy or hide.. and to not be late i should goto to his office right now even though its quiet late and students are probably sleeping and if i get caught by a prefect ill be in trouble ...um maybe this is not the right time .. but then again i feel unhappy and kind of scared keeping these dark books in my room. Ill just go and try to reach at Professor Dumbledore's office.

i walk on the corridors getting nearer to the office when suddenly i hear footsteps.. "oh merlin! must be a prefect or maybe filth and mrs norris" i thought to myself as i quickly hid into the nearest room to me. I keep quiet putting both my hands on my mouth as i hear the foot steps.

"i must go to the library to check if Ms granger kept those books back" said tom to himself while rushing when suddenly he stopped .. he heard a creak on the door of the broomstick cupboard  which he was about walk pass by .. "Alohomora" he casted and the wooden door slit open. It was dark so he couldn't see me but then .. "lumos." he said and the light of his wand lit infront of my face. "Ms granger?" he asked curiously..."oh uhm hi,i was just ..erm" i couldn't reply properly.. "were you reading those books? inside this cupboard?" said tom as he believed that i'm a kind of person who has evil in me and so i replied briskly .. "matter of fact i was, but i would like it if you did not inform any professors about this".. "as a prefect my job i -" i stopped his mouth by putting my hand on it and pulled him inside the cupboard as he was talking quiet loudly and i did not want filch to catch me.

He stared into my eyes with his dark green eyes and he was close to my body so close that i couldn't move..he came even closer,  could tell intentionally and i was for some reason leaning towards him as well  when i suddenly a thought shook me..

"Get on your right mind Hermione! He's Voldemort!"

i push him away and i go run back to my dorm.

Tom's POV

September, 1943//11 : 00 pm

i have to get there to the library as fast as i could.. i have already wasted so much time.
i thought self  walking through the corridor.. when suddenly i hear a a creak from the broom cupboard.. i hoped it wasn't another snogging couple i would catch inside that cupboard so i casted "Alohomora" and the door opened.. i could see someone in there but it was too dark see the persons face .."lumos." i said and my wand lit right infront of Granger.." Ms Granger?" i said in a awkwardly and curious manner.. and she seems to not have a explanation but it was clear why she was there .. i could see those books on her hands, she was obviously reading them without getting caught by and anyone.."were you reading those books? inside this cupboard?" i asked as i was very interested in her interests.. and she replied with just the answer i was hoping for..  "matter of fact i was, but i would like it if you did not inform any professors about this"... i knew it and so i was about to say ""as a prefect my job i -" but she pulled me by my hand into the cupboard..face was extremely close to her and for some reason i couldn't help but lean froward but she pushed away, i guess in embarrassment and went running.

------------------------------------------

September, 1943

Disgusting, i am in fact disgusted by myself. What was i doing? love? it is all so weak..
i can not believe myself .. all i want is power and immortality. 
not run after some silly girl, No, I must focus on my plans and seems to me that i can not get a hold of those books.. it leaves me no choice but to ask Slughorn about this topic i'm interested in soon.