A New Friend

October 1943// 1:30am

Hermione's POV

Hermione couldn't sleep thinking of tom riddle's thoughts but she was also feeling quite accomplished as she as finally gained a little of Tom's trust. "maybe i should take a little break from my mission since i have accomplished quite a lot in one night..i think i should go and make some friends of my own since i have to adapt here anyway." thought Hermione to herself as slowly went to sleep..

October 1943// 8:00 am

hermione wakes up from her sleep.. Oh merlin! i am late for D.A.D.A, i better run right now or Ill be having detention afterwards. Hermione grabs her books and quickly gets dressed and straight up runs down the hall ways when suddenly she slips.. "OUCH! i think i broke my leg, oh dear its hurting so much!" hermione was sobbing for some help but the hallway was empty untill..

"Oh bloody hell!, you look like you're seriously hurt.. let me help you hermione, i mean Miss granger." said Septimus weasley. For a minute there i thought i heard Ron but of course... thats not possible, i looked upon and i saw a red haired boy with brown glimmering eyes, he lifted me up with both of his arms and took me to the hospital wing where he gently laid me on the bed and i was staring at him the whole time... maybe because i really felt a connection between us or maybe just he reminded me of Ron. 

Soon an old lady arrived rushing with some bandages and medicines, the lady lifted my leg and i screamed "Ahhhh!".. "you're lucky Weasley has brought you here quickly, merlin knows how worst it could have gotten..luckily you will recover overnight." "Thank you for the medicines and thank you Weasley for carrying me here" i said gratefully. "you're welcome miss granger and you can call me Septimus" replied Septimus pleasantly .. i smiled and asked "aren't you suppose to be at charms class? its almost 9 am".. "bloody hell, i am late! oh i am going to get a detention.. thanks a lot granger" he said angrily, and my goodness his mood swings are worst than Myrtle Warren.. "Excuse me? i didn't ask for your help.. you did it yourself, so stop blaming me" i told Septimus. "fine.. i'm going to class but if i get scolded i'm taking your name" said Septimus.. "sure." i said rolling my eyes as he left running.

A few hours later

Hermione had fallen a sleep.. when all of sudden i could hear foot steps so i awoke but closed my eyes as i saw .. riddle was entering the wing so i pretended to sleep. Tom came near my bed and sat beside me, see me sleep, he looked down and sighed, he stared at me for a couple of minutes and then he stood up and left silently. 

I wonder why he came.. did he actually come to see how i am doing? does he care about me? whatever it is i should go back to rest after i have my potion..

Just when she was about to reach the the potion bottle she noticed she two notes underneath the bottle she picked one of the notes up and read it in her mind..

Meet me at the library on 5 : 00 pm tommorow, 
i shall be waiting for your presence.

- Tom Riddle

what could this be about ? i should read the other note too

Im sorry for my substandard behavior earlier 
hope yo
u didn't mind, anyways i have written this 
note to ask you if you would like to come and watch me
play quiditch, i'm the keeper by the way.
hope to see you soon, match is at 3 : 00 pm tommorow

- Septimus Weasley

well at least he's sorry,i chuckled, well i guess i can finally go back to sleep.

Septimus weasley's POV

October 1943// 8 : 00 am

 Not again! i always wake up late like, i swear these magical alarms don't wake me up at all maybe i should give the muggle alarms a try, any who i should get going to class now!

Septimus runs through the hall ways when suddenly he saw a helpless girl on the floor crying for help who seemed to have trouble getting up.

"Oh bloody hell!, you look like you're seriously hurt.. let me help you hermione, i mean Miss granger!" i said to the girl. I quickly picked her up with both my arms and rushed her to the hospital wing, i could tell while on the way she was staring at me while i was carrying her, for some reason, i did not feel uncomfortable. 

I laid her down the bed and the lady arrived to fix her leg while thanking me for my kind act.. just then i realized my time was running out  and i freaked out because i didn't want to be late once again.. "bloody hell, i am late! oh i am going to get a detention.. thanks a lot granger" i harshly blamed her..but she harshly replied to me "Excuse me? i didn't ask for your help.. you did it yourself, so stop blaming me", i crossed my arms and said "fine.. i'm going to class but if i get scolded i'm taking your name" and she sarcastically answered me "sure".. i rushed off to class..

In class

Septimus arrived right on time, about 0.1 seconds early, litteraly. He looked down trying not to make eye contact with Miss Merrythought while he walked over to his table.. 

hours went by but Septimus could not focus on class, he only had one thing on his mid which was... Hermione.

"my behavior was truly unforgivable, i really do regret how i  bursted out in front of her, maybe after class  ill go apologize"  i thought to myself.

1 hour 30 minutes later

I entered the wing hospital but she seems to be sleeping.. ill just write her a note she'll read it when she wakes up.

Tom Riddle's POV

October 1943// 9 : 00 am

*septimus weasley enters class*

"This fool will never succeed in life" i thought to myself as i rolled my eyes... 
even this fool arrived but miss granger did not.. is she alright, was it something i said.. i better meet her soon..

1 hour 30 minutes later

i was about to enter the hospital wing but i hid behind the wall because seemed like she already had company..Septimus was in there writing some note i assume and then he left..

I entered the room and i saw her leg.. it was sprained but she's strong and she will probably recover soon.. i shouldn't disturb her, ill write a note to her instead.

wait.. whats this? note from Septimus :

Im sorry for my substandard behavior earlier
hope yo
u didnt mind, anyways i have written this
note to ask you if you would like to come and watch me
play quiditch, im the keeper by the way.
hope to see you soon, match is at 3 : 00 pm tommorow

- Septimus Weasley

oh i see .. Septimus fancies Miss Granger , what a fool, i'm sure she is strong and smart enough to not fall for some brainless dim like him.. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Tom Riddle's Diary : 

October, 1943

I need to meet Granger one more time as i 
found the first meeting of ours quiet dark and pleasant.
i do not know what it is about her but i don't hate spending time with her.
No, I have to focus on my plans and my goal, 
I can not let myself do this, Tommorow i'm going to ask Slughorn about the Horcruxes.
Tommorow. 

-T.M.R