Momentous Meeting (part 2)

October 1943// 4 : 20 pm

Hermione's POV

I pulled out, it was unexpected and i was so in surprise... but honestly i enjoyed it, i couldnt think straight so i just ran to the black lake, the place calms me.. stayed there a while thinking about what had just happened and i couldnt stop smiling and not going lie he reminds me of Ron so much, its like a part of Ron is just always with me when i am with him.

slowly tears came dripping down her eyes.

ah! my head is hurting.. why am i having a head ache. I turned around to get back to my dorm but i heard footsteps, as if someone was running. "Whos there?" i asked cautiously while checking around with wide eyes but no sound replied, i guess it was just me, all of the stress is giving me head aches i should get to my dorm as i have to meet Tom as well.

*In dorm*

i laid in my bed resting for at least trying to get 30 minutes of sleep. Which was kind of hard to do since i had alot of things happening in my mind aside from the thoughts of what if i fail to do my mission like first, the kiss i shared with septimus and second, why tom called me. Which reminded me i have to go to the library now..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Library; 5:00 (this is where I start writing!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the library and looked around for Tom. He's probably in his usual spot towards the back. Just as I thought, he was there in the back reading an Advanced Potions book. Reminds me of Harry... I found the Potions Book by the Half-Blood Prince.

"Riddle, how come you wanted me here?" I asked

Tom looked up at me and spoke with a smirk, "Well I figured I'm a good student and your a walking dictionary, and if you put two and two together and voila. What do we have? Homework done in 2 minutes. That and we are potion partners, next class we have to make Draught of the Living Dead. I just wanted to make sure you knew how to do it."

"Of course I know how to do it!! Slughorn did pair his two brightest students together." I said, slightly annoyed that he thinks so little of me. I'll just talk to Slughorn about working by myself for the potion. An evil smirk appeared on my face.

Tom notices it, "What are you smirking about?"

"Oh just remembering a book that I have in my bag is all. A very helpful book with Potions. How long until Potions start?" I quickly changed the subject.

"We have 30 minutes. It starts at 5:30." Tom said looking at his watch, "Reminds me, there's something I wanted to talk to you about. I know someone who can tell us even more about immortality. After class, will you wait a minute so I can show you?"

He's going to ask about horcruxes!! I have to stop him somehow! But how? I could go along with it, and make sure he doesn't make anymore. Maybe I could change him. But I'd have to take them down from the inside. I need to get Tom to let me in the Knights Of Walpurgus.

"Of course I'll go with you. I would like to learn as much as I can about the dark arts. We have 5 minutes until Potions start. Ready to go?" I said with a bright smile.

He returned my smile with one of his own and held out his arm. "After you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom Riddle's Diary (from the morning)

Today Ive decided that I am going to ask Hermione to come with me to ask professor Slughorn about horcruxes. She's just like me. Maybe I'll ask her to join me and my Knights soon. I'll think about that one more though.

-T.M.R.