chapter 1

Marinette's POV:

right now I am packing to go to Paris. Ugh, I don't wanna go there. I have been there 1 time before, and I loved it there, but this is the first time I am going alone, and living outside the castle for a long time! Well maybe this will be a good thing, I can get friends there, and I don't have to be in the castle all the time. well I leave tomorrow so I might as well get ready.

tom's POV:

"Are you sure that it's the best for her, we don't know if they will even show up" Sabine, the queen said, she seems worried. "We have to be prepeard for everything, you know that" I said. right now we are talking about Marinette leaving for Paris, and I don't really want to send her there, but do I have a choice. oh and that prank thing, just an exuse to send her there, she doesn't have to know about it yet "I know... I just want her to be okay" she said. "I know she will"

Time skip~

Marinette's POV:

now they are sending me of. since it is a secret that I am going to Paris, we have to send me of with a helicopter, since it goes often out like this, it will not bring any attencion than if I got into a car. and mom and dad would hate it if people knew what I look like for a weird reason, even at social gatherings, I always have to wear a stupid mask. i don't really know why though...

 I hate riding helicopters, they are so scary. planes is also scary, freaking flying death machines! well i hope tomorrow is not going to be as scary as planes and helicopters becaouse tomorrow is going to be ... my first day of school....

time skip to the next day because I am lazy~

Adrien's POV:

right now I am at the private school Collège Françoise Dupont, where all the rich kids goes. I am with my best bud, Nino, his parents are movie stars. suddenly Alya, another friend of mine came here. Alya's parents are world famous chefs. "guys, we are going to get a new student" she said. "is it a boy or a girl" I asked. "I'm not sure,but I hope it's a girl" she said. *ring ring* " well, we will find out soon"

I sat at my seat, next to me is Nino and Alya sat behind Nino."guys settle down, today we got a new student, come introduse yourself" mrs.bustier said. "Hi my Name is Marinette, nice to meet you" Marinette said. "can we ask some qestions?" mrs. bustier asked. Marinette nodded. "who are your parents?" ms. bustier. "I can't tell you" she said. "why not?" "because they don't want me to" "very well then, what do you do in your speare time?" " self-defence class, fencing, ballet lessons, photoshoots and so on, I have so much going on that I sadly can't remember them all" she giggels, poor girl, she has so much to do, more than me even. " okay... what do you want to be when you grow up" "I want to be a famous designer" hmm... I wonder if her parents are designers "okay that was all, go and take a seat next to alya, alya raise your hand please" alya then raised her hand and Marinette walked up to her and sat next to her

she is mysterious, I have to find out who she is...

Edited:09.06.17 (again, june not september, just so u know)

see u next time

~lilje1234