chapter 13

before we start I have to say that I didn't mean to make a cliffhanger on last chapter... I am so sorry for keep you waiting hehe... sorry!

Marinette's POV:

"is it something wrong, Tikki?" "Kind of, your friends is plotting something... I kan feel it" "you're kidding right?" "No, it is like they are hiding something, but I can't really explain it" "they are really nice friends, Tikki, I'm sure they are not hiding anything from me" "I am not done with this!" "yea yea" 

Adrien's POV:

"don't you think that was weird about that, Tikki girl?" nino asked. to be honest, yea kind of, but I'm not sure "I dont know, Nino yes but no at the same time, she could be her cousin, but at the same time something else..." Alya said "I don' really know, but it could be something about the secret" I said "yes, hm...  what if we search for tikki on the internett and see?" Nino said. "good idea, I'll do it after school" Alya said. what have we gotten in to?

n......... POV:

"where is she?!" I asked "who?" she asked, like it isn't clear... "PRINCESS MARINETTE!" mrs. A........... said "I don't know..." "What do you mean?" I asked "I said I don't know..." she was crying now "I just want to go home" "just answer!" mrs. A.......... said "come on don't shout at her, she is afraid. now if you just answer we will set you free" I said "I really don't know... all I know is that she isn't here in china" "that is all we have to know dear" I said "we will set you free now, but promise that you wont say anything, or else we send hawkmoth on you, and that isn't good" I said. "o-okay" then we let her go.

there u go... hehe see u

~lilje1234