chapter 12

Adrien's POV:

"and now comes the training to be the best butler and maids as you can, and remember it is for pr- I mean ms. Marinette" the lead maid said "do you have any questions?" she asked. "no? okay lets start" ugh...this is going to be a long day

the next day at school~

I early today at school with Nino and Alya to talk about yesterday. "sooo... how was it?" Alya asked. "booooring" I said "I didn't even get to see Mari" "sucks dude" Nino said. then Marinette came with a new girl. "HEEEY MARI! COOME HERE" nino shouted "who is the new girl?" I asked "her name is tikki, my uh cusin. she is going to stay with me for a while so my  aunt said that she should go to school with me" Mari said "hi guys!" Tikki said. then Alya wispered "she is the one she talked about in the phone call" "hi tikki, my name is Alya nice to meet you girl!" "Hi dudette, my name is Nino" "and my name is Adrien, It's nice to meet you" "nice to meet you guys too hehe~" "ehm... Mari can you show me around the school" "Of course TikkI!" then they left.

N........... POV:

"it should be here." I said "well lets ring the door bell" mrs. A........... said. We rang on the doorbell and some girl, a little older than Princess Marinette was came "are you bridgette?" "yes?" "TAKE HER" mrs. A......... said. then I took her with us to the secret leyer here in China.

how was it? yea Idk lol...

 well see u~

~Lilje1234