chapter 17

Marinette's POV:

"finally in netherlands" I shouted. I missed this place soo much. I started to get all exited and twirled around. "looks like you are exited" Adrien shouted. "why shoudn't I, I have been here in the netherlands sooooo many times, when I was a child, just missed it" I smiled. hmm weird, I just saw adrien blush, maybe I am just to exited. "lets go!" I said. 

Adrien's POV: 

she is so cute... but why am I thinking like this, I don't even know the secret yet! (we get it ~-~) ugh... I was so lost in thought that we were already outside with 2 big limos to fit all of us. so we got inside and the driver started to drive. "soo marinette, have you lived her?" Alya asked. "um... y- no! not at all hehe" Marinette said. she seemed to be sceard of something, but I didn't think about it then. "okay? but  how many times have you been here?" I asked "to many to count!" she said in exitement. "it is like my home~ hehe" hmm it's  something weird going on. 

after a long time we got to the castle, it was so big, then I looked at marinette. she smiled like she had missed this place or something like that. her smile so wide and her eyes sparkled like the ocean. omg... I am in love with her

Marinette's POV:

Finally! Home! I just smiled, I get to see my parents again, and  my maids  that I have missed. how I have missed this place. yea it is big, and hard to get to places, but this is my home no matter what someone else say. hehe, I look at adrien, and cought him stearing at me, and when he found out, he blushed and looked away. thats weird, but cute hehe~

there u go 

see u~

~lilje1234