chapter 22

omg... this story is soon over.... I can't belive it after so long... but anyways I colored my hair today!! it is now a red-ish purple... well on to the story!

Adrien's POV:

"MOM!" 

I can't belive it, is it her... after all this time. i didn't think she would be here, omg... is it... no I refuse. "hehe... H- hey darling, l- long time n-no see..." she says. it is her omg.... "Why... mom" I asked her with a sad tone. she was so nice to me when I was little, why is she doing this, it isn't like her. "well, I am orgianally from the Netherlands, I was a loyal friend to the king and queen, me and the queen was best friends... but one day they betrayed me, I will not explayn how now... anyways they hurted my feelings so I wanted them to suffer, by taking the most precious they have, their child" "that is so messed up" Alya said. "well that is how it is" it came from the other side of the corridor "hi, Nooroo" Mom said. "ha Mrs. Agreste, what do you want me to do?" he asked ""take the princess now!" Mom said, he nodded and took.... MARINETTE'S ARM?! "but she is not the princess" Nino said. "oh... you didn't know, well tell them your little secret.... or else" he said, taking her arm behind her back so it hurts her "my... secret is that I am the princess of the netherlands..." "omg..." Alya said... I can't belive this. "oh and since you have seen all this, we can't let you guys live..."

there u go, sorry for a short chapter, next time it will be longer, most likely that it will be the last chapter...

well see u

~lilje1234