epilogue

and Again sorry for not updating in a while. and later I am going to post an update because I ned some help with something

Marinette's POV:

it has been two weeks since Adrien's mom and Nooroo was cought and Hawkmoth escaped. apperantly Nooroo found a way to escape too and now I Think Nooroo was a Kwami too because right after he escaped, purple buterflies called akuma that is possessing people with negative feelings, m and chat AKA Adrien have purified the akumas helping the person. me and Adrien have also gotten really close to eatchother this two weeks. I think I love him... 

but now it is time for the  party me and my parents have planned. so many princes and princesses came, People who never have seen my face without a mask before. well Lets get ready. I decided to use  a red polka dotted dress (pic above) and a tiara and of course a mask.

Adrien's POV:

the party had started so me, Alya and Nino were just talking when the king and queen came out for an announcment "welcome to the party amd thank you for coming, the princes and princesses doesn't know why they are here, as for the class that won to come here, it is their last day here, soo it is kind of an goodbye party. but it isn't just that, well  let the princess come here and explain" the king said. and there she came out, but with a mask. "well for the class that won, you have to wonder 'hey where is Marinette?' well that is what we are going to talk about" and with that she took of the mask. "I am right here, my name is Marinette Dupain cheng, and My parents are queen and King of the Netherlands, well for the Princes and princesses, this is the reason for invited you, because you guys have bugged me for taking off the mask for a long time, and now I have done that, Happy?" she said everybody from our class was shocked, exept for me, Nino and Alya. but who would have thought that she was the princess. "now dance everybody!" she said. 

I walked up to her, it was  slow music, perfect for slow dancing. "would you like to dance?" "of course" she giggled . we danced for a while, now I just have to confess my feelings. "um... Mari I have something to tell you" "what is it?" okay now or never! " I-I l-love you" "I love you too" she smiled. we leaned in and suddently our lips toutched. 

it was the best night ever!

there u have it... the epilogue, I am wondering if I should make a part 2 of the epilogue, but in a later time. like I said in the start, I need some help so update later. this story is over for now. thank u for reading this story! love u guys!

See u^^

~lilje1234