chapter 3

Adrien's POV:

we went to my house and thought about a plan for us to find out her secret. "we can disguise us as one of those maids" Alya said, "but then we have to work there, and Mari allready knows haw we look" Nino said. "don't worry my sister i a professional make up artist, she can help us" alya said "okay... but what else? as a plan b" nino said "hmm... we can ask one of the maids" Alya said. "I don't think they will say anything" I say. "then we can ask her about going to her house" she said. "she wouldn't say yes" Nino said. "then we sneak inside and see for ourselves" she said. "maybe we should just sneek around and hear what she talks about with her maids and her phone calls" I said. "I think thats for the best, but becoming one of the staff members isn't a bad idea" Nino said. "okay... what are we gonna call our group then?" she asked. "maybe something  like Miraculous " Nino said. "cool name, well it'ssettled then." Alya said. 

"can you belive she lives in that big mansion alone, because we know her parents doesn't live with her" I said. "that's right, she has to live with someone else, like her maids and maybe chefs?" Alya said. "she must feel so lonely..." I said with a sad tone. "yea... I wonder where she lived before" Nino said. "yea me to" I said. "I think it has something to do with the secret" she said. "yea, she didn't even say where she was from" I said. "and that's why we have to  find out, we don't need to tell others, but at least we have a right to know" she said. "actually... we don't really have the rights to know her secret" nino said "shut up, nino!" 

edited: 19.10.17

see u^^

~lilje1234