chapter 8

Marinette's POV:

of course he would send Tikki, he is so protective. I don't need a  body guard. She is the same age as me, so she is going to come with me to school with me without anybody finding out, but I don't need anybody protecting me. Nobody know that I'm here, so why? "Marinette, you have ballet now" My maid Maid Neena said. "I'm coming" looks like I have to find out some other time

Adrien's POV:

"adrien?" "yes nathalie?" "your father want's to speak with you" "Okay coming" what does he want now, another Photoshoot, does he want to take me out of school again, something about my mother's dissaperence, I don't now anymore.

 "yes, Father?" "your cousins are coming to live here for a while" "how many of them, and who is it?" "its just felix and Plagg" "okay father" "and one more thing" "yes?" "I'm going on a trip to the Netherlands to meet my friends King Tom, queen Sabine and their daughter, Princess Marinette"  "okay father, for how long?" "a month" "when are you leaving?" "in two hours" " um... okay father goodbye, see you when you get back" "bye Adrien"

I can't belive it,first my cousins are coming, then he is going to leave. hmm... wait Princess Marinette... could it be.... hmm... nah that can't be true, that is just a stupid thought. my dad even said that she was going to meet her and her family, no way that she is the princess, right? right! and we don't know how the princess looks so, how can we know that it is her?

......... POV:

"how can we find her?" "well, she has to be in a big city" "how do you know that?" "she could blend in better than if she was in a small place with just some people" "yea, and the school has to be a really popular one" "Maybe she is in Beijing, China, its a really popular school there" "and is really big there" "what are we waiting for, lets go"

FINALLY. I was so busy. soooo much sewing on school,well that's what I am training to do. to learn to sew clothes, and then I had stuff to do after school... well I had no school today, and no school tomorrow so I had the time. well I hope you liked this chapter

edited: 15.12.17

see u

~lilje1234