Chapter 2

Marinette's POV:

Shit. they can't ask me questions like that... well they will find out someday. or maybe not, haha. "Hi, I'm Alya, nice to meet you Marinette" Alya said. "nice to meet you to" I just said. "are you sure you can't tell us who your parents are? and what is the real reason for not telling us?" she asked. "I can't tell you, my parents would kill me if I did" "please" "no..." "ugh... fine, but do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch?" " haha...sure"

time skip~

Adrien's POV:

the new girl Marinette is sitting with us at lunch. "you know? you kind of l look like the princess of the Nederlands, but no one knows how she looks, with the mask and all" Nino said. "hehe... what make you say that, I can't even see how she looks like with that mask" marinette said nervously. huh, thats weird. "I don't know, maybe you just look like her" "yea..."

time skip to after school~

Marinette goes home, then I wisper to the others, "lets follow her" "yea"

we walk for a long time till we get to the big mansion, its even bigger than mine. and then she got a phone call. "hello.... hi father.... it was okay, how is it at home... i see, so no one knows that I am gone, well its a secret so I guess its fine.... no one knows... no the maids haven't arrived yet... maybe the plane is late... i'm not going to tell anybody... yea piano lessons... Yea 3 new friends... love you too, tell mother that I love her... bye" wow so many questions right now. "we have to find out, this is so much fun" Alya siad "shouldn't we let her be, we don't know what is happening, maybe she is in danger. maybe that's why she wont tell us" Nino said. "you're right" I said. "but we have a right to know, we are her friends after all, we just sneek us around and see" Alya said. "fine..."

dobble uplode yes... i got so much inspiration so I am soooo happy. well see u next time

edited: 26.06.17

~lilje1234