chapter 11

just saying I can't s*it about make up soooo yea.... read if you want to see me fail ;-;

Adrien's POV:

I am now Alya's sister, Celeste's shop to get a lesson about make up . "okay, Adrien, listen. every time you come here, it may be possible that someone is here for me to do the make up, it is a make up stylist shop after all" "yea... I know" "and remember if you are reacting on some of the make up u have to tell me, your health is important" "okay, but re you sure you can do this everytime I need you to, and on a discount to" "yes, you are a friend of my sister after all" "but i can pay full price" "no no no, I want you to have a discount, and no backing out" "okay" "so let's get started"

Marinette's POV:

I have to call my father to tellhim about school... again "Hi father" "hi my little Princess, How are you? cuasing any trouble?" "no father of course not" "that's my girl, hey when am I going to meet your class?" "well it is very hard since you are in the netherlands and you are the king so...."  "well how about you say you won a contest, and the winner is going to the Netherlands and live in the castle for 2 weeks" "okay... but why do you want me to go back?" "we miss you darling" "okay, but you have to pay for the plane tickets. first class!!" "okay chill" "pluss my friend Gabriel Agreste is here, isn't your friend his son?" "yes, but isn't he going when we are coming?" "no, he is staying for a while" "okay father then I tell them tomorrow"

there u go... 

see u~

~lilje1234