chapter 7

yea a little late with this chapter, I have been busy lately and alot of headaces, its a little late but HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEOPLE!! yea I had fun on halloween and I hope you had fun too. well its soon December and that means chrismas!!! well on to the chapter

Adrien's POV:

"Alright everybody, listen. Only three can work here... and these three people are..." *ring ring* "sorry people, I have to take this phone" Marinette says. "let's follow her" Alya says. "Hi father... yea, I was actually going to anounce it right now...Okay I am not going to say the results today... why do we need more maids here, I have more than enough... yea yea I know... wait WHAT! Tikki is coming?... of course I have a room for her... I know that I can't tell the butlers and maids about the secret... I miss you guys too...bye father"  "come on, well lets go" I said. 

"okay everybody. change of plans, we are going to look at your resumes and maybe  call you next week if you got the job, sorry for this misunderstanding" Marinette said. well she is cute anyways hehe~~ wait stop this Adrien, she is your friend thats all. but her smile is so beautiful~~ STOP THIS ADRIEN... I can't think like that, I'm not in love with her right, RIGHT. "-rien ADRIEN" Nino shouts. "huh.. oh sorry I just thought of something that happend when I was little, yea..that's it." I lied. "mhm... or you thought about marinette." Alya said. "no- wha- Why would I do that?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe because you said marinette's name out loud" Nino lauaghed "I didn't!"I said. then Alya took out her phone that was recording me saying Marinette... TWO times! "what did you think about?" Alya asked. "I don't know actually" I said, as I blushed. "someone got a crush on the girl with a big secret" Nino said. "no I do not!" I said. "yes you do~" they sang out. "okay maybe"

soo yea how was it. I know a little short but at least good, right?

edited: 15.12.17

edit note: CRINGE!!!! i hate this story so much right now... i am cringing so much... well as of writing this i am planning to write a one shot to this, so get exited!!!

well see u

~lilje1234