F I V E

We consume silence with noise, handing out cheques to the people who's eardrums we have burst because they had heard us live. -Shane Koyczan

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

There was a knock on the door, and I jumped up to open it, heart in my throat. Dan had graciously left the flat for the majority of the day, so Charlie and I would have it all to ourselves. I opened the door eagerly. My boyfriend stood there, leaning against the door frame. I bit my lip to keep from smiling too widely at the sight of him, "Hey, Phil." His face was pasty-pale from the effects of the excessive alcohol binge, "I feel like shit."

"Same here. Luckily, I had some breakfast, so I feel better now. Here, sit on the couch."
We plopped down, and he sank into the cushions with a small groan. A little smile appeared on his face.

"Better." Charlie was silent after that, and we sat quietly for a few minutes. I shyly moved my hand closer to him, so that he would hold it. He seemed not to notice, so I withdrew it, a bit disappointed, "How have you been, Phil? I mean, since last night." He grinned up at me.

I shrugged. "Okay, huge hangover. And Dan and I went out for breakfast. That's all."

He quirked an eyebrow. "Oh. I didn't know you were that close with him."

"I'm not, really. It's only been a few weeks," I said somewhat nervously, not wanting to make him suspicious. "Oh, did I tell you? I set him up with Cat, and they looked pretty cozy lastnight..."

Charlie laughed delightedly. "Closet snogs?"

"Closet snogs," I agreed. "In fact, I think they're meeting up soon. Another success for Phil the Matchmaker."

"Nice one." We were now more comfortable with each other, and I could breathe easily again, "So, what do you want to do, Phil?" He looked at me with sly eyes. "We never got to finish up our little session last night."

"That's because someone fell asleep," I teased. "But I wouldn't be averse to continuing..." Before I could finish, Charlie's lips clashed with mine. He peppered kisses on my lower jawline and down towards his prominent collarbones. Helicked at a soft spot on the edge of my neck, and i gently squeezed his firm but cute ass in response.
He kissed me, full of love and pure excitement, and i kissed back. I took the initiative toremove Charlie's shirt during one of the many passionate kisses, and he couldn't help himself fromsmiling.
I rubbed his slightly tanned fingers over his nipple, earning a lusty groan in response. Hepulled my shirt off of me, never breaking eye contact. Quickly, both of us were out of ourjeans, left only in their boxers. Charlie moved first, nuzzling himself into my neck. I nipped at his ear, taking the moment toslightly rub against his excitement down under. He stood up from the couch, pulling me with him and led me to my room. Then unexpectedly gave me a small shove, lovingly
sending me onto the bed.
I straddled his hips, leaving kisses down his stomach and going toward Charlie's nether-region.
I watched as the bulge within his boxers grew larger, sending his own excitement intooverdrive.
I gently plucked Charlie's boxers off, my own following soon after. I gently kissed the tip of charlies aching cock, his soft moans encouraging me to keep going. I slipped the head into memouth, the warm heat making charlie buck up into him.

"Slow down daddy." I said sternly, finally comfortable enough to take control.

I called Charlie daddy by accident, but he seemed to like it so I kept doing it. I pushed his hips down a bit, taking him into my mouth once more. Charlie resisted bucking up, butcontinued to moan and groan as i took all of him into his mouth.
Satisfied with charlies sexy form, i stood up and walked out of the room, leaving charlie for a few moments.
Returning as quickly as possible, i climbed back on top of charlie, my fingers coated lube. I matched eyes with his brown-eyed boy and slowly dipped my middle
finger into his hot heat. Charlie hissed slightly at the new penetration and arched his back, butquickly regained the former position on his back.
I slid his finger in until it was knuckle deep, slowly curling and thrusting it in and out of charlies anus. After adding another, charlie whimpered at the feeling of my skilled fingersworking in his ass.
I continued teasing him until he brushed a certain spot, making him cry out in a
moment of ecstasy. I slowly pulled my fingers out, watching as he whimpered at thefeeling of pure emptiness.

"You okay daddy?" I asked thoughtfully, positioning my extremely erect member in front of Charlie's heat-emanating hole. He replied with a slow kiss, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I took that as a yes and lifted Charlie's legs over my shoulders.
I slowly slid the head of his almost leaking cock into his ass. I could feel him constrictaround me, adjusting to the new penetration. After a few deep breaths, he signaled for more, and i gently pushed himself all the way into his heat, taking up all of the space within his walls.
I slowly began to pull my member out, only to thrust it back into him. I was gentle and loving, each thrust hitting Charlie's spot perfectly.
"P-Phil!" Charlie stuttered, his torso writhing beneath my grasp. His ankles were slung over my shoulders and his back was arched. Each thrust from me sent him closer to pure ecstasy. I hit his spot again and the room quickly filled up strangled moans, and even the occasional groan as charlie and i could feel a familiar warmth in the pit of his stomach simultaneously.
The feeling pooled and grew with each of my thrusts.
I stroked charlies head, keeping his fringe out of the sweat pooling on his forehead.
A long moan escaped charlies lips as i found the sweet spot once again, only to lose it moments Later.
Suddenly i had an idea. I stroked Charlie's hair once more, bringing his hand to retreat. On the way back, u gently pulled a fistful together in my palm. He gently tugged on the hair, making charlie arch his back.
This exact position was the key to his spot, and i would periodically tug to keep him in that form.
I could feel the sweat bead down off of my forehead. It dripped from the tip of my nose on to the bed as i let out a heavy yell. I thrust forcefully into Charlie's ass, sending both of us over the cliff into ecstasy.

Riding out our high, i slowed down my thrusts and began gently stroking Charlie, easing the process.

...

He didn't fall asleep this time. He definitely, most certainly, did not.
We were finished, lying cuddled in my bed and softly talking. I was so focused on Charlie that I didn't notice the knock at the door.
"Phil?" The door creaked open and I saw Dan peering through. I jumped and attempted to hide under the covers, something I will never fail to be embarrassed by. Charlie didn't move, instead smiling lazily at Dan, "Oh, God, I am so sorry," Dan immediately rushed, "Oh God." His face turned a violent shade of red, and he quickly shut his eyes, "I'm really—I'm really sorry, guys," he kept saying.

I got over my brief humiliation and peeked out from under the sheets, "It's okay, Dan," I reassured him. "It's fine. But, uh, could you close the door?" Dan nodded, still blushing, and shut the door firmly.
I rolled over and looked at Charlie. We stared at each other for a moment, then started to laugh. Dan, a guy I'd known for barely three weeks, had just caught me in bed with another man. It was hilarious.