S I X

Charlie had left, and I was hiding in my room. Dan, I presumed, was doing the same thing. Charlie and I had laughed about it, but after the shock wore off, I realized how embarrassing the situation really was.
I mean, I had known Dan not even a month, and he'd already seen me naked and lying in bed with my boyfriend. Who was also naked! What does he think of me? And would I ever be able to leave my room ever again?
These questions were answered when I got hungry. I seriously had a craving for those leftover chips from the party I held. So I crept out of my room to the kitchen, hoping Dan wouldn't hear me. Of course, like in a cheesy drama show, the first thing I saw when I walked into the kitchen was Dan, eating the cold chips from a container. We both froze, me with my hand on the wall, and him with a chip hanging out of his mouth.
"H-hey, Dan," I said weakly. Damn, where did my confidence go? "How're... those chips?"
A crimson flush slowly made its way up his neck to his face. "Good," he mumbled, then fully swallowed and wiped his mouth with his hand. "They're good."
I nodded, a bit more quickly than needed, "That's... good." We looked at each other for a few more seconds, then burst out in laughter.
"You—you're eating chips," I gasped, doubled over against the wall, "You saw me naked after I fucked Charlie and you're just sitting in the kitchen, eating chips."
"Well, what should I be doing?" Dan wheezed through his howls of laughter, "Hiding out in your room, reliving the memory of seeing two naked men in the same bed?"
I couldn't talk, just shook my head and let it all out. Just when I thought I could stop:
"Because I presume that's what you were doing," Dan choked. And we were set off again. By the time we had finally collected ourselves, my stomach hurt and tears were clouding my vision. Dan had his head down on the table and was breathing deeply,
trying to control himself. Giggling after a few seconds of calm.
"Oh my God. That was intense," Dan said, head still down. "Intense."
I walked over and sat down next to him. "Yeah, well, we needed a good laugh." I paused, then smiled self-consciously. "After all, I've been really embarrassed for a few hours."
Dan's smile faded a little. "You didn't have to be."
I cocked my head, confused. "Why not? It was a weird situation."
Dan shrugged. "I'm over it. It's in the past. Besides," he wiggled his eyebrows evilly, "It's not like I haven't seen anything. I'm not innocent, you know."
I felt heat brushing my cheeks, and I swallowed. The air was somehow thick and hard to breathe.
"I suppose. I mean, you are a legal adult. Technically."
He laughed. "Technically." I took a chip from his plate.
"Hey! Thief." Dan swatted my hand away and grinned. I stole another because his dimple was so cute.

...

Wait. What?