chapter 5:Getting hit by reality

The day started off alright at first till everyone started starring at me through the afternoon, like they knew something.

I just continued my day and didn't think about it. Then i saw Judy standing with that jerk kyle they seemed to be having an interesting conversation, he noticed me and put a smirk on his face. I was feeling even more worried about them talking to each other as the memories of last night flooded through my head. What if she tells him!!! Now i knew why i was feeling guilty cause of kyle if he ever found out it might think am a bitch. Although he himself gave me the impression that he was a bit unstable when it came to relationship and girls.

I've been in my head for too long cause the the next thing i knew Judy had turned towards me and was waving telling to come over. I walked at a steady pace trying my best to avoid any chance of embarrassment.

"Hey, care to join us?, were going to hang by the water fall tonight."
"Eh...i don't-" I hadn't even given my answer. "Great!uhm...I got to go, Rosie's expecting me to meet her so we can go have lunch, I would invite you to tag along but i think kyle has some-..." she looked at Kyle and put her hand at her mouth. "Okay that's enough blabbing about for one day." He said nervously pushing Judy away."I...was wondering maybe you could hang with me tonight...eh that is if you want to...cause its totally cool...if you got other plans." He struggled to speak, chocking on his last words. I simply nodded as he added"I guess I'll meet you there!" He held my hand thanking me then left. Another one of his disappearing drills.

I showed up by the water-fall as Judy asked and sat down alone by a rock waiting for Kyle or anyone for that matter to show up. I was the only on there and i was getting a weird feeling about the situation. I looked up and looking for the brightest star in the sky the one that my dad would always tell me about. I sat there gazing at it till my crazy childish instincts hit me. I crossed my hands together and started to make a wish. "I thought you were past that stage!" kyle said coming out of no where, with an amused grin on his face. He sat besides me and rubbed behind his smooth-looking hair. I looked at him feeling curious and confused at the same time he seemed to have something to say.