Chapter 14: Fustration flashes

I rushed to the cafeteria to help kyle out and get the thought of what had happened off my mind but when i got into the kitchen there was nobody there.

I decided to take my apron and start preparing break fast myself until someone eventually shows up. After a lot of mixing and cleaning i put the pot of porridge on the stove and sat down on an old chair in the corner to relax.

Beep beep beep "sh**!" I shot my eyes open, i must have dozed off cause the next thing i knew I was awoken by the alarming sound of the smoke detector in the kitchen. I jolted up from my seat and rushed to the burning pot to switch off the stove. Then i rushed and took a cloth to remove the pot from the stove to place it into the sink but it slipped out of my hands and dropped to the ground making a loud disturbing sound as it reached the ground. The next thing I knew there was smoke everywhere,I tried to pick up the stove but got burnt on my hand instead just as kyle suddenly barged into the kitchen . He immediately took charge of the situation by opening the windows to let out the smoke and used a broom to switch off the smoke detector that was going on for a while.

"What happened?" He asked taking a cloth to fan the air.
"I-i I'm so-wait where were you?" I snapped and watched as his expression changed from worried to confused.
"Helloo?" I was waving my hands in front of his face when I realised he was not responding. I was about to open my mouth when he finally spoke up. "Look I woke up late OK I had some stuff to take care of and i shouldn't have to answer to you what I do is none of your business, it's my problem so stay out of it before you get yourself in trouble" he threatened before continuing "And Since you've turned the porridge into charcoal we have no choice but to use this!" He pulled out a tray of well baked Brownie's.
"Hey!" I threw a punch at him but he caught me by the arm before my fist could make contact him.
"Now..now let's behave, no hitting the boss" he sounded like he was scolding a three year old that was having a tantrum and since when he the boss?he must have been joking about that one,I mean what idiot would put him in charge.
"You know what..." I used my other hand to pull his hand off my arm. "I hate you!" and with that I removed my apron placed it on the rack and stormed out the door. He sounded even more pathetic than the idiot who hit me on the head with a rock. How do you not see someone standing just a few metres away from you. Well I guess I had left my brain on ' lala Land ' I wouldn't know what I was doing either.

*********Author's note********
Okay it's a short update but there's more updates coming soon. Sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long but plz vote and comment!