chapter 8:keeping up with reality

He came so close that our nose were nearly touching our breaths mixing as I feel the tension rising to an intensity that I could bare no longer. I backed away slowly hoping he'd stay put but he moved along with me keeping the same distance apart till I finally hit something meaning a dead end for me. I watched as he came closer and glared into my eyes,My nails were gripping on to what seemed like a large tree trunk and turned my head away my eyes searching desperately for a familiar figure but he had gone. Kyle was no were to be seen I was stuck in this situation alone. So I forced my eyes shut praying this would end when he whispered into my ear his breath tickling my ear sending shivers down my spine as I bit my lip"meet me outside the dorm tonight at lights out!" He caressed my cheeks gently and backed away leaving me frozen on spot with a swollen lip. I cursed myself under my breath trying to find the courage to open my eyes before getting myself together and leaving the spot as well.

We were free do as we pleased for the rest of what was left of the day. I spent most of it facing the top of my bunk trying to catch the puzzle pieces swarming threw my mind. I skipped my meals secretly without anyone noticing and headed threw the cold night by myself, I obviously wasn't thinking straight its quite nice to walk outside alone till a familiar pair of brown eyes met mine under the dim glow of the moon.

*******************author's note********************
Yay..cliff hanger
Sorry for the short chap before but I hope this makes up for it.
Lots of love to my friends that are following me.yay