Chapter 11: Tangled feelings

Kyle stood there top less looking down on us waiting for an answer that I couldn't give him but Judy gave him an annoyed look "None of your business loser, its girl talk!" She snapped at him, making me wish I had her self esteem right now. "Ouch!" He did a fake hurt then added with the most embarrassing girl impression and not to mention the most twisted girly voice ever existing" I'm a girl, I like rainbows and ice cream and i pretend that i know it all so I can be bitchy to charmingly handsome guys like kyle!" Huh! That was more of an impersonation of big Mama gone wrong "Eww..no way! No one sounds like that" Judy protested then rolling her eyes at him.

Okay..okay maybe I'm not the best" he's finally giving up on his ridiculous act! I swear if I hear him talk like that again I will seriously loose it!

"Anyways" kyle started a conversation trying to clear the awkward silence from the air between us.
"You girls seem like you could use some warming up" he handed us the cups carefully. "Thanks" I gave him a smile but then a puzzled grin came upon my face "Buut..what are we having" I asked dragging the but trying not to seem too picky-although I usually am.

He gave me a wink that sent a  quick shock to chest then proceeded in answering my question." well yours is just normal tea and milk whilst queen diva here is having one of her specials..Hot chocolate!--which BTW I think is basically the same thing just one won't give you an early sugar rush" Again with the wink, he puts his hands on the side of his mouth so that Judy wouldn't read his lips yet he talked loud enough for her to hear.
I watched as she put her cup down and got up and moved closer to him. When their bodies were just inches away from touching she stopped and pocked him in the chest before dishing out at him. "Okay firstly I am not a diva, I admit I can be over dramatic sometimes bu--" he interrupted her and quickly added " okay! Scratch that your a drama queen!" He gave her a smirk but she ignored him and continued her counting not at all offended by his comment. "Secondly so not true its like your saying Meghan trainor is Adele... Shame!" She protested trying to prove her point.
He frowned at her then scratched behind his head " who's Meghan trainor again? The tea or the hot chocolate!?" Judy was obviously getting frustrated by him so she didn't answer but gave him a playful face palm instead, almost throwing him off balance. If you ask me he was obviously faking it.

Those two were at it all morning and if it wasn't for their amusing arguments that made me want to burst out laughing and leave them staring at me like I've completely lost it,  I would have felt a little left out.

"Uhm so you guys know each other well eh?" I asked Judy when kyle had gone to do his morning duties which he explained to us was a punishment after being caught walking about after lights out. "Well..." She started to answer but did not complete her sentence before observing my facial expression. "Yeah..we're kinda best friends we go way back" I nodded to show i understood what she meant. It was obvious they had a thing and i couldn't help myself feel a little jealous inside.

**************A.N*************
Not proof read, I've been really sick these few days so stay with me.

Plzz vote comment

What do u think will happen next? Looks like the start of a beautiful friendship.
Thanks for reading xxx