Chapter 12: Trouble at every corner

Me and Judy met up with kyle during the day to hang out and chat. I noticed that Kyle's face always glowed when we came up to him and I don't know if I should take that as a sign of feelings or just a thing he usually does.

It wasn't easy to read this guys expression it was like he had some sort of shield on, helping him hide something. I got carried away laughing at jokes and stories that I didn't realize the time going by so quickly. I cursed myself under my breath when I realized I was late for another lesson.

I ran all the way to the room where I was supposed to have 'time management class' which I found quite ironic considering the fact that I was late. I tried catching my breath while knocking the door hard when someone suddenly opens it nearly sending me off balance. "Ah! Miss Tompkins I presume" A tall woman with long dark hair and thick glasses looked down on me addressing me by my last name. She gave me a sympathic smile then opened the door wider showing me in "Please entre" I was shocked she let me in without even hearing my excuse it seemed too good to be true and I was soon to find out why when I entered. It was the camps inspector sitting inside with a note book under her arm. She was wearing a tight skirt and a white long sleeved blouse with her hair tied up looking like a bird's cage. I stood by the door way not moving as she walked towards me. "Amy is it?" Jheez stop trying to be so formal and just get to the point.
She put on her reading glasses, opened the note book and dictated my routines to me loud enough for everyone to here. "First day absent to all classes, next day late in the morning to art class, yesterday two interruptions..hmm" she took out her pen and wrote on a small piece of paper, folded it then handed it to me.

I unfolded the paper quickly and my eyes widened as I read the words cafeteria duty for 2 days!
I was being dismissed from my classes for two days. I looked up from the note and saw her waiting impatiently for me to leave.

I quietly showed my self out and headed for the cafeteria. I gave the cleaner lady my note and she placed in my hand a list of chores along with the keys to the dressing room so that I could get dressed into something more appropriate then left.

After getting dressed I scanned the list to find that 'cleaning dishes' was my first chore. Life got even better when I entered the kitchen to find that I'm not only being turned into a domestic engineer by a mad woman who woke up with the sixty's still living in her hair but i also have to work with the biggest jerk in existence, Kyle!

I ignored him and headed for the glove hanger. I was putting on the gloves my back turned to him when I felt something land on my shoulder. I shot my self around knocking down the rack of cooking tools along with the hanger. I flinched at the noise it made as it fell to the ground then lifted up my head, embarrassed to face kyle who grinned at me amused by the destruction I caused.
"Is everything okay" The cleaner lady entered the kitchen with a broom in her hand seeming concerned about how we were handling the work. I faked a cough then got myself together and smiled to reassure her that everything was fine. "Better be!" She scolded then trailed back to her post.

We gave each other a look as she left then burst out laughing. "Jeez you're such a cluts!" He mocked removing a towel from my shoulder. "Oops!" I felt like sticking my head into one of the cabinets. "Okay, so I guess its not safe to let you clean up this mess" he gave me the towel and started to pick up the stuff that was spread across the floor. "What!? You are the reason I'm in this mess!" I snapped throwing the towel back at him and damn did it feel good. "Stop fusing and just clean the dishes, that's why your here right?" He lifted an eye brow waiting for me to get going. I sighed in defeat not wanting to accept the fact that he was right I put the gloves on and headed to the sink where the dirty dishes awaited for my grand arrival.

as I scraped all the left over food down into a round bowl. I turned around to dump the food in the bin when I hit against kyle's chest sending all the mushy food out of the bowl and onto his white shirt. He held his soggy shirt and looked at it in disgust. "Great, now I'm a mess" he looked so cute when he pouted. I was struggling so badly to suppress a giggle that I ended up laughing in his face. "Oh, now you asked for it!" A mistivous grin crept onto his face as he reached for a soapy sponge.
"Uhm..what are you doing?"
"Just returning the favour" I backed away afraid that he would pull out a soaky stunt. He squeezed the sponge tightly about to release the foam on me when I reached for a cup behind me, scooped up some water lashing it on him and worked my escape. We were running across the kitchen like a bunch of kids on a sugar rush, till he slipt on the wet floor crashing me against the wall. We were both breathing heavily worn out from all the running about. He placed his hands against the wall trapping me in between. He's kissable lips only inches away from mine and once again I found myself cornered. "Now you're really in trouble M's" he smirked making me blush like an idiot. I bit my lip as my heart skipped beats. I wasn't going to let him take advantage of me without getting back so I layed my hands on his abs "Why don't you just kiss me already?" He stroked my cheeks gently as his stare deepened into mine."what makes you think i want too" I whisper giving him a flirtatious smile. He wrapped his other arm around my waist and pulled me closer into a soft kiss.

My heart was trying to beat itself out of my chest i wanted this so badly but i was scared of being in any contact with him and as soon as i found the courage to respond he pulled away. His brown eyes were confusing me, I wasn't sure if he was being serious or if he was playing around. I thought this was what he wanted and the hurt of realising I was being used started to kick in when he spoke.

''See, that's how I know!" He winked releasing his grip on me leaving me breathless and confused against the wall.

**********Authors note*********
Someone kill that idiot for me!
Finally updated. So tell me what you think Amy should do and what you want to happen next.

Vote and comment!!
Thanx for following me Val & hope you enjoy this next chapter.