Chapter 15

I winded up in the girls room and decided to steam off there, I was not exactly a sight for sore eyes once I started having one of my more or less over dramatic moments at times...okay maybe most of the time but who's counting right *awkward laugh*.

Its just a normal cycle that could happen to any human being at any time. Its when you let the little negative things in life disturb you and let them get to your nervous system which then triggers a switch that allows all your buttons to get pushed at once. So we all know what happens then...Anger turns into Tears, tears to Insecurity, and from there you're a total mess, can't even think straight to an extent that you think the whole world is against you.

So I was having one of those moments while cautiously trying to avoid confrontation.  I was sobbing against the cheap bathroom sink that seemed like it had just been placed there to replace some old wooden one that had left traces of decay on the floor were it originally stood once. I just couldn't get why kyle had to be so intimidating. I find it so irritating to be around him yet we always wound up in the same place together. If it's only the two of us in one room there's bound to be a hot explosion. Its like setting fire to a hydrogen container and letting it burn. Then I started thinking about Jonathan. How could he do that I mean it was bad enough he had morning breath but the fact that he had a girlfriend and was using me as some sort of escape from whatever problem they were having just rubbed it in. Why...why.. Why me of all people to get winded up in a drama that wasn't even mine to begin with. I had so much anger fuming inside of me that my tears were starting to heat up on my cheeks. I had to hold back the urge to scream when I heard a flush followed by the click of the bathroom lock as the door slowly swung open revealing hulk!

-And yes you read correctly Hulk our camp mascot!

**********Author's note***********
Okay, this chapter is short but I'm hoping to update again later today. So I added a little humour to the last part, anyone can guess who's under the costume?

Vote,comment and follow plz!!