Chaper 6: Not good enough

He looked me in my eyes again and removed my hair from my face putting it behind my ears " I've never noticed how your eyes sparkle in dark." He looked at me with a mischievous look in his eyes that lured me into his arms were i felt i wanted to fall from the stars just to find myself where i am right now. He held my chin up, our lips closer than ever as my heart did a drum roll ready for what was going to happen next. I could feel the vibration travel through my body but just then he stops our lips just about to touch. My were eyes closed waiting for him to make his move as he bit his bottom lip and whispered in my ears "We could always skip to something else." My heart sank as anger took over my mind. "Eh, i don't think that's a good idea." He stood up feeling frustrated as i hadn't given him what he wanted. " Oh so now you think am not good enough for you, eh?"

"That's not what i-" I tried to explain myself but he wouldn't give me a chance. "This is why you rejected me then made out with that creep!" he rudely added.

I looked at him with a confused grin on my face just about to have a breakdown as I suddenly recalled when he was talking to Judy earlier she must have blurted it all out to him. Damn her!!!

I got my self together as I wasn't about to let him get away with insulting me like that. " Just to keep you updated, am not the one who makes out with any slut i can find then comes running desperate for affection!!!" I snapped at him. "Well now you know how it feels to be one!" He replied shamelessly.

I was shocked by his response so I just stormed out and headed back to campus. I barged open the doors to the girls room, rushed to my bed, put my pillow over my head and practically cried myself to sleep. All through the night the thought of what had happened by the waterfall didn't leave my mind for a second.

A SLUT!!! That's what he was referring me to.