Chapter 13: Bad idea

I wasn't able to fall asleep, all threw the night i was tossing and turning in my place unable to find a comfortable position to sleep. I kept getting weird dreams it was like there was something playing on my conscience, i had this nagging pain in my chest each time i tried thinking of anything. Then i started feeling hot and sweaty and itchy while under the blanket so i pulled it off, not even two seconds after doing this i crawled back underneath feeling so cold that i had goose bumps all over my arms and legs.

When i woke up in the morning my whole body was sore and when i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror i could see the dark bags under my eyes. I rubbed them several times trying to get rid of it, then gave up to continue my morning routines earlier than usual to help kyle in the cafeteria.

On my way there i bumped into
a very distracted Jonathan. He was walking straight towards me but he hadn't noticed me, he had his hands in both his pockets and his head bent down, he wasn't even looking up once in a while to see were he was going.

I stopped just a few metres away from him and he did the same but with his gaze still on the ground. Then he bent down to pick up something small and its only when he made it spin between his two fingers that i realised it was a small  stone.  He lifted up his head still not noticing me, then he closed the stone in his hands and swang his arm back about to throw it in my direction causing me to shout.

"STOP!" but he didn't respond on time and the stone headed right for me hitting my forehead with force. I could feel it hurting and was sure it was bleeding but i kept myself together trying my best not to over react. Unlike him, as soon as the stone hit me he ran towards me apologizing like a freak. "Amy! sh** are you ok!?" Panic was clearly evident in his voice. I tried reassuring him that i was fine by giving him my best fake-fine smile(if that's even a thing which I'm positively sure is not). "You sure?" He frowned not entirely convinced by my reaction to the hit.

He started walking in circles and biting he's fist freaking me out that i ended up admitting the truth"Okay it hurts! in case you haven't noticed i just got hit with a flying comet so get over it and stop starring at me like I've just grown a second head cause it looks like you gonna turn blue if you keep holding your breath like that!" I let out a faint giggle and placed a hand on my head where it hurt. he sigh in relief as i dragged him to a bench to sit down-- tsk..tsk..tsk as if he's the one who just received a blow on the head! Who knew the jock could be such a woos, and apart from the muscles i don't know what made girls go head over heals for him.

"So, are you okay?" i asked curiously taking a seat right next to him. "Huh?" he seemed shock by my question and confused as to why I would ask but not for long cause his grin quickly turned into a smug. Like ugh, what is he thinking now "Just concerned!" i put my hands up in surrender not wanting him to get too cocky with me.

He just gave me a warm smile and stared into my eyes trapping me in his gaze unable to look away even if i badly wanted to. i was fidgeting with my figures, starting to feel nervous all of a sudden when he placed his hands on top of mine and answered softly "I'm fine"  i bent my head down because of the discomfort i was feeling but he lifted up my chin with his hand to make our eyes meet once more. I felt the urge to throw up when his lips forced its way on mine sending shivers across my body. His tongue tried to make way into my mouth but i wouldn't allow it, so i fought to free myself from him by gripping on his hair and pulling it back hard till he could feel the pain.
I was waiting for him to budge and as soon as he did i lifted myself from the bench to get away but he was quick to react and grabbed me by the arm as soon as i tried to run. I froze in fear when he started to speak.

"Amy!..sorry this wasn't suppose to happen, its just Julia--and--i-can't --i get frustrated easily...and tr-try to find ways to divert my mind from it-and end up doing stupid things like this! it was a bad idea." He struggled to explain but i could sense the sincerity once he gently released my arm from his grip. I didn't want to say anything more, that would cause me to stay any longer so i left silently.