Chapter 10:Caught up

We were up all night just chatting and watching as people walked in and out of their rooms or 'dorms' as Jonathan would put it. He seems to think we live in this chick flick movie where he can just flirt around all day and steal kisses from girls after reciteing a corny line. Ugh..like can someone shout cut before i puke."achoo" It was getting rather chilli outside so i got off my seat and headed inside to rest on my bed leaving the two love birds alone. At that moment the state of my bed didn't even matter, so I let go of myself and popped my shoes off leaving my socks on as I was still feeling cold then I crawled under my blanket. My bed sheet was half way on the ground after roughly waking up this morning the rugged mattress was now visible but i was way too tired to arrange it. I layed on my bed I started to feel drowsy like i was floating up and down on a rough sea, then lights out!

************morning**********

(Yawn) i was waking up ready for my morning rountines but as i opened my eyes i realised that it was still dark and no one was awake yet. I got off my bed and crept threw the room still in my T-shirt of last night as my socks picked up dust from the old wooden floors. I headed for the door and pulled down the handle with both hands, it was one of those doors that have been there for a while but no one bothered to repair or oil it. Its bolts were rusty and it made a disturbing screeching noise as i forced it open. A ray of sun pierced threw the door way as it opened and I had to look around to see to see if i hadn't woken anyone up. After verifying several times I stepped outside and tiptoed my way into the young day. A breeze of fresh air hit my face and sent a chill down threw my body--oh no here it comes!, a parade of sneezes one after the other. I ran towards the porch to sit down to stable myself. The sneezes were under control and in return i was left sniffing. I knew that i was sure to catch a bad cold if I stayed out here but I didn't want to go back in just yet.

After a few minutes i was getting ready to stand up and go back inside, i bent down to dust my clothes and as I lifted my head up to find Someone standing right
There looking right at me. I was startled a bit at first but then I realised it was just Judy. She stood there in her full pyjama suite with her arms crossed. There were dark bags under her eyes and her hair was tied up into a messy bun--Anyone would have taken her for the locness monster at this time of the day. She wasn't acting in her usual chirpy self instead she seemed quite moody as she was sniffing and sneezing.

"Are you okay?" I tried to ask not sure if I should have asked. She rubbed her arms and let out a frustrated sign "Do you even like kyle!!?" I lift my eye brow obviously not expecting her to ask me that, so she quickly added "Just answer the question OK!" She sounded quite demanding but I tried my not to show any emotional expression as I replied "well...." She abruptly cut me off before scolding me "Look you shouldn't play with his feelings like that! If you don't like him just tell him..okay!" ---"tell who?" Both our heads flung towards the person who interrupted our conversation.
***********Authors note********
Yay!! Late update i know but ive been having some problems with my phone but I'm working on a new chapter so plz vote and comment so I may continue with the updates.

BTW comment on who's your fave character!