Game on

Sooo....

Above is the first fan art for DOMINANT....

It's lovely and I'll like to thank PinkSparker for taking her time to complete this design💯👏👏😊. This design is pretty, it catches your eye and it's above all DOMINANT... It stands out..

So again...

Thank you!!!!😍😍😍😍

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.......

CHAPTER 5- GAME ON

I feel the pounding in my head, I groan as it gets worse. This is the effect of vodka, killer headaches. I'm not the type to throw up because of too much drinking. I am lucky to escape that but the headaches I'm not so lucky with.

I stir in the bed, it feels soft and comfy. I moan in pleasure but then a frightening thought hit me, my bed is like rocks covered with cloth and is so uncomfortable that I sometimes get neck or back pain.

I shrug it off maybe the hangover is making things feel differently than they normally do. Maybe the pleasure of lying down numbs the toughness. I yawn as I stretch. I need to get up, I have chores to do today and I have work at one. Getting up from the bed; I wince as the ache in my head seemed like the harsh beating of drum. I need a glass of water, a nice warm relaxing shower, a whole lot of greasy foods and some aspirins to get rid of this.

I open my eyes only to see blurs, this is the first time my eyes are this blurry after drinking. I should really stay away from vodka or just don't chug down two bottles of it. I move across the room towards the door – which I think leads to the bathroom; I'm really not myself this morning. I walk forward not paying attention as my brain wonders.

"What happened last night?" I think, trying really hard to remember, but all I seem to remember was being at the club, dancing and flirting with a really handsome guy.

Then it all went black.

I sigh heavily as I grab the hem of my dress pulling it up –judging by the length of the walk I should be in the bathroom. My dress is halfway up when a voice startles me.

"Take it off slowly. I want to enjoy this."

I snap my head around, blink twice to clear my vision, and I scream as see a man. He is lying in a bed covered in midnight blue sheets, his hair messy and eyes a bit red – and I have to admit he looks really cute when he is sleepy. His lips has a seductive smile on them and his eyes are looking at me with amusement.

I clear my throat and glared at him. "Who are you and where am I?"

"I'm merely an admirer and can I say I am enjoying the view," he chuckles as I pull down my dress and blush.

Wait, why am I blushing? I am not usually shy. So why am I acting like an innocent child?

"Where am I?" I ask staring at him suspiciously. "Wait, you're the guy from the club, Johnattan," I say as my memories from last night come flooding in causing me to wince slightly at the sudden increase in the intensity of my headache.

"Yes I am, Miss Hase." He says smiling as he drag his eyes slowly from my head to my feet effectively eye-fucking me.

"Christina," I say sternly. "Where am I?"

He stretches his arms over his head and I swallow a lump in my throat. He was sexy as hell. His pecks are defined, chiseled and looks like you can hit a log against it and it will break. My eyes travel from his chest to his abs and down to where his V line disappears under the sheets. I move my eyes up to his pink lips and involuntarily lick my top lip and bite my bottom lip.

"If you do that again I might just be tempted to push you against that wall and bite your lip until it bleeds," my eyes shift to his and they held a serious, dominant and lustful look.

Dominant.

Oh my god. The memories of last night flood my brain. What the fuck am I still doing here?

I take a step back as he raises from the bed. My mouth goes dry, he was in a pair of black Calvin Klein underpants that hung low on his hip and shows a trail of black curly hair. I take a deep breath and release it shakily.

No, still hot and bothered. If I'm looking on the bright side my headache is gone.

I back up slowly to the door; I place my hand on the knob as he gets closer. His eyes are glued to mine as he took two long strides and forces his hand on the door keeping it closed - before I have the chance to open it.

My back is now pressed against the door and he stands in front of me. I look up into his eyes and they are darkened with lust.

"Where are you going so soon?" He says as he leans towards my neck.

I hold up my hand and push his face away from my neck.

"Anywhere but here," I replied in a dominant tone.

He stares at me and I do the same. His eyes are trying to bring mine to bay but I am having none of it. I push him off me and start to walk away when he grabs my wrist and pushes me back against the door.

"Why do you deny me?" He asks as his hand caresses my shoulder.

"Because I yield to no one," I reply as I slap his hand.

I feel his other hand as it travels slowly up to my leg and I bring my leg up – in reflex. His hand catches my knee before it hit his boy and I look up at him with a 'try me stare'. A creepy smile makes its way onto his face and I see his eyes glimmer. In a swift movement his lips are on my neck and I gasp at the sudden attack. He kisses my neck softly and his breath tickles it. I raise my hand to push him away and he bites my neck - my hand grip into his hair as I withhold a moan.

"You're a tease Christina. I want you to be my tease," he whispers against my neck sending shivers up my spine.

My hands immediately shoot up; pushing him away. "I will never be yours. I am no one's submissive."

He stares down at me and I cross my arms. He leans away from the door and steps back smiling. Is he making me leave? I waste no time, I grab the knob and twist it. As I was about to step out of the room he spoke.

"Leave if you want Christina but I'll find you and you will be mine," he says huskily. "As I said you're a tease and I love a challenge."

I look at him skeptically, did he believe he can dominate me? I have spent my last three years building up my walls, never allowing any man to have control over me. If they have control, I lose. I will become their puppet that they do anything they want to. I will never allow that to happen, not for a pretty face, sexy body or a guy as smart as Einstein.

I am a dominatrix and I will remain one. I love making men succumb to my needs. I love when they worship me and beg me for forgiveness. I have been this way for as long as I could remember and I am not going to give it up. So if he wants a challenge he better bring his 'A' game.

I look into his blue eyes and hold them in a serious look. "Bring it."

He smiles an evil smile. "With pleasure. Game on."