Tricks be trippin'

Hey doms and subs ,

Please note Christina is not a bi.

This is for future reference.

Read on

*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.

CHAPTER 19- TRICKS BE TRIPPIN

'Oh my fucking gosh! Tina you lucky and generous bitch!' I cringe as Lexi's squeal penetrates my eardrum.

"Yes babe, you're going to Jamaica!" I say equally excited as I walk down the street in my black knees high boots.

'Thanks babe, when?" She asks.

"In a week, I'll text you the details," I say as I walk into café.

I join the line that has two other people in it. Thank god. I hold the phone against my shoulder and face and rummage through my bag for my purse.

'Okay babe so where are you and why is it so noisy?'

"A café," I reply as I take out the purse.

The café has a wooden interior, which they adorned with tables and chairs made from bamboo and bamboo table mats. The blinds and floor are a caramel colour and there is a big glass window to my left with "ViVi's café" on it. There is music that blasts from the speakers on the walls of the café – it's Hispanic judging by the rhythm. The people around me are all caught up in their conversations laughing and talking unstop.

 The people around me are all caught up in their conversations laughing and talking unstop

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I approach the bamboo counter and smile at the African-American lady in front of me.

"Hold on Lexi," I say before giving my undivided attention to the lady. "Hi, I'd like a chocolate mocha, a slice of chocolate cake and a bottle water."

She punch in the order. "That will be $23.30," she has a slight Spanish accent.

I pay her and move to the other line waiting on my order.

"Okay what's up now?" I say placing the phone at my ear.

'Nothing how's Roxie,' she asks.

"She's at the park, an old lady next door took her out and it's okay with me. Johnattan assures me she's good person and plus Roxie needed to get out of that apartment."

'Oh. So how's things with tall, sexy and Dominant?'

Oh shit I didn't tell her about the contract.