Blake's Architecture

Greetings: Hi y'all,

Body: Oh my gosh... Like this book is at 475 views... OMFG.... This book is moving up so fast!!

Thanks to all y'all that read and vote for it... It makes me feel happy😭.... *Tears of joy*

Glad your enjoying it.....

Any who

Here😊

Is😀

Your😁

Update 🙌

huniies😘

*°•.*°•.*°•.*°•.*°•.*°•.*°•.*°•.

CHAPTER 7- BLAKE'S ARCHITECTURE

I stand there looking into his eyes, unable to move. He looks stunning sitting there in a black suit with white stripes and his hair is gelled back. The way the sun rays hit his face showed the define contours of his face, the rigidness of his jawline and enhance the glow of his taunting blue eyes, making them appear near to green. To summarize he looks like a god.

"Ms. Hase?"

"Huh?" I say tearing my eyes off Johnattan, shifting them towards the direction of the voice.

I come eye to eye with Mr. James, my boss. He is in a brown suit, has chestnut colored hair and bright hazel eyes. He casts me a questioning look and raised a brow.

"Are you OK?"

I blush, abashed. "Yes sir."

"Good, let me present Mr. Blake and his board." He says gesturing to the group. "I'm sorry for not introducing the others but we are running low on time."

Oh my god... Johnattan is the guy I am presenting for. He is the CEO of a high ranking company. The same high ranking company that we are trying to get a deal with. Will last night or this morning affect his decision? Oh my god... This is so fuck up.

"Ms. Hase, would you mind starting your presentation?" James asks impatiently.

Sure... God, why is everyone so damn moody and impatient today?

I nod, casting an apologetic smile and catch Johnattan hiding a chuckle. I glared at him and he just smiles, he looks so cute – OK Tina stop thinking like that.

I pull my eyes off his gorgeous face and return it to my audience.

Okay, let's get this show on the road.